Hi,
    My stats:
    23years
    185cm
    94kg
    9%bf
    4years training
    1cycle(Test E 500mg/Dbol 40mg)

I want to start cycle soon but don't know how to better split dosages and do i need oral to kick start this cycle?
    I know that Tren is very powerful, so i think 300mg/week is going to be very good dosage

1-4 Test E 500mg/week
    5-9 Test E 625mg/week
    2-8 Tren E 300mg/week
    1-9 Adex 0.5mg EOD

11-14 PCT

Hoping to get good advices

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you had good results with 500 mg your first cycle stay with that. I would run deca for a 2nd cycle. Tren is harsh. Run a 12 week cycle to get the most out of Test E. Drop deca week 10.Have PCT dialed in. IMO 23 is still to young. Your taking unnecessary risk at your age.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 11-21-2011 at 05:16 AM.

LaMonster is offline New Member
    Weel with Test E at 500mg/week i got very good gains until week 9-10 after that in week 11-12 i didn't gain very much, like 1 or 2 punds max, and i am Gyno prone, i started to develop gyno at week 6 then i added Adex at 1mg EOD and gyno progress stoped, but it was still there and then after PCT it went away, so i was thinking more of shorter cycles, like 8-9 weeks, i like Tren beacuse i have read that it gives massive strenght gains, but Deca gives more mass, i am more like Power Bodybuilder, like Mike O'Hearn style, i want to be massive, but with massive strenght as well.

Do i need to kickstart this cycle with some oral or no?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you do better on shorter cycles you should run test prop or test suspension with tren a as they are short esters. In and out quick. You won't need to jumpstart this. But you could run the dbol toward the end.

Thread Information