Splissken is offline New Member

4th cycle advice wanting to step it up

Hello, great forums, great community, thanks for being so informative to so many people. long time reader

About to enter my fourth cycle and am a little undecided

weight 198
    height : 6'0
    lifting : 2 years

First cycle : test cyp , 200mg week, 10 weeks . Great first time, loved the gains, put on 15 pounds, great sex drive increase, diet was off, lost half my gains
    Second cycle : test cyp , 500mg week, 10 weeks. Just like the first, nice and easy, solid gains, put on another 12 pounds , easy off and pct, great experience. diet was better, kept more gains
    Third time around: Sustanon 250 / Test cyp, ( i know i know...) but put on 16 pounds of solid muscle, and have kept it, strength went through the roof, ate like a horse, lifted heavy, got big and never looked better. No real sides..

Diet is great, eating 6 times a day, 200grams protein a day, all organic veggies lots of fruits, quit all protein suppliments and upped amino-acids , a few too many cheat days, but so active with work and working out i drop weight so
    fast without splurging , but all healthy whole grain carbs and good fats like nuts, avacado, sweet potatoes and the like. ( with a pizza and in n out double doubles on the real cheat days ) but overall clean living and diet, alcohol and
    smoke free during cycle.

Wanted to start into it easy and small as per advice. Started with test only, and moved up in doses. So glad for the information as it really was all I needed and got everything I wanted in incriments I could handle. My estrogen
    only spiked once during my first cycle and I started taking an anti aromitose inhibitor, and that cleared right up. I regularly get blood work done for just about everything...liver, thyroid, ect, ect, and am healthy as healthy as can be...

So, I would like to continue my journey without going too extreme/heavy just yet for this one, Would love some insight on a possible next step...from what ive read im not sure if Im ready for Tren , have heard mixed results and feelings on it, and am a little hesitant.

Some advice was to do a sustanon250/winstrol cycle, as I would get gains and size from the sustanon but the winstrol would keep me lean and hard. Also was considering trying out deca along with sustanon, but am open and would
    appreciate any history, stories or successes.

Looking to finally bench 315 ( getting close ) , squat 400, and deadlift 400. not far off from these goals, and have been working hard to attain them. Really enjoy the increased libido ( as does the wife ) , look forward to your replies ( good /bad / ugly ) thanks again, will keep reading and try to pass on the great advice

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome Splissken. It looks like ur overall goal is 2 gain strength, I made some VERY impressive gains on a Test. / Deca . cycle a couple yrs ago. Tren & Deca r both 19 NOR compounds, Tren however, is the harsher of the 2 in terms of side effects, if u hav never used a 19 NOR b4, my advice would b 2 start with the "lesser of the 2 evils", just 2 c how ur body reacts & recovers. BTW, dont worry bout all the hype about Deca. being a bulking compound that will over bloat u, I, as well as many others hav successfully used in cutting & strength building cycles with great results, ur bulk & bloat is diet dependent.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I was just about to write it sounds like its time for deca then I read Bear's post above. I had some of my best strength gains on deca.

Thread Information