rezarafiq is offline New Member

Stopping Sustanon abruptly

Hey guys, I need your advise.

I've made a mistake by agreeing with my friend to join him injecting sustanon 250.
    Well I started on sustanon 250 injecting 1ml every monday/thursday,everything was fine for awhile but 3 days after the third week(6th injection) I started to get a massive itch all over my body causing hives. I immediately stopped anabolic steroids and started to take some anti histamine pills following a detox (acv + lemon). Today is the 15th day since my last injection. I hardly get that miserable itch feeling but occasionally when I do I just control myself not to stratch it and pour cold water on it when it's unbearable. However that's not my concern but lately I've started to feel mild depression and anxiety. Is that a symptom of low testosterone level? I don't know if this makes a lot of sense but I realized while I was on my sperm count was very little and now it's almost like normal. I wasn't planning on going on PCT since I only had such a short cycle but im clueless if I should do PCT. please advise me guys. What can I do to overcome this state of feeling depression, anxiety and itch.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I can not see why anyone would start a cycle just so you join your friend in cycling.

You really need to start researching yourself about pct and compounds, its something you should of done before you started injecting.

This site is full of information if you read the relevant sections

devildog1967 is offline Associate Member
    research is the key .. No point in doing AS without PCT

I have been doing research but only problem is after I started taking it. Anyways I guess I just have to do more research. I though by posting a thread here maybe someone might know or read a thread which was similar and able to advise precisely.
    I appreciate your replies.thank you

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    After 3 weeks of sust you most likely have suppressed your natural levels, which can cause depression, anxiety, etc...

You should always use a proper pct, doesn't matter if it's a long or short cycle.

cb714 is offline Member
    Yes, PCT now. Dont waste time.

Low T will cause those symptoms of feeling depressed.

Will do ASAP. Thanks.

Thread Information