Starting my second cycle in a couple weeks it will be a dbol /Test/Deca cycle Test around 500mg and deca 400 mg. I will take anastrozole .5mg eod. I have read and read about so many chems I should take or have on hand for the deca I have confused myself again. I am not worried about PCT I won't have to I am on HRT. But for this cycle what else should I have on hand or take during the cycle to protect against gyno other than Anastrozole?

I have Liquid Tamox on hand but am thinking I should buy Caber and Prami. Also is there something better than Anastrozole or should I just stick with that. An added side benefit would be if any of these helped cut fat as well.

So what other AI should I buy and should I take it with the cycle or just have it on hand?

My first cycle was just test had no sides whatsoever. 46 years old. Been on HRT for a year.

Here is what I was thinking of buying.
Dostinex 0.5
Pramipexole
Aromasin 25 mg

Is this overkill or a good idea to have it on hand with my Tamox and Anastrozole?

Any benefit to adding some clen to the cycle?

I hear Vitamin B-6 might help as well so I will add that to my cycle.

I just don't want to get caught needing something and not having it on hand or finding out later I should have been taking something during the cycle that would have prevented any nastyness.