kiddx is offline Associate Member

Cool Need Help regarding clenbuterol

Well, i am 19 years old, i have posted a few posts about steroids ( testa,dbol and stuff, but my goal is to compete in fitness and i have been bulking now for months and getting big, but i was thinking about taking a short cycle on clenbuterol to help me get cut, because i have always had hard time getting lean, but i dont know much about this drug e.t.c but i know its a horse drug and it raising heart beat and the heat in your body but i want to know if it will damange something like dbol woudl do? like your testasteron level or effect your HPTA you. Soo i want to hear your thoughts on it??

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    clen doesnt affect HPTA. there can be adverse effects with almost every medicine. in my exps of clen, ive done as much without as with it so IMO its not worth it.

compete in fitness? what do you mean?

bodybuilding is the english word for it, sad it like my language heh sry well is there any bad side effects i should know off?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddx View Post
    bodybuilding is the english word for it, sad it like my language heh sry well is there any bad side effects i should know off?
    There are many side effects. You can look up all the obvious ones. The biggest one I experienced was when I came off, I was lethargic as hell. It ruined a good week of training for me.

Blog Entries
    anxiety
    profuse sweating
    dizziness
    body shakes
    insomnia
    nausea
    headaches

those are the more common sides, im sure there many more if you wanted to get technical

At 19 yrs old the most advantageous thing you can do is learn how your body responds to nutrition. Learn what your body needs in order to grow muscle tissue or become lean by dropping BF and it will be a life long asset that will help you indefinitely.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    At 19 yrs old the most advantageous thing you can do is learn how your body responds to nutrition. Learn what your body needs in order to grow muscle tissue or become lean by dropping BF and it will be a life long asset that will help you indefinitely.
    this ^^^

stop with this diet thingy.... getting real tired on this, i have been under a personal trainer so my diet is clean as hell and i know what i am eating just need litle extra help to get cut like other guys in bodybuilding 90% of them are on roids

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    stop with this diet thingy.... getting real tired on this, i have been under a personal trainer so my diet is clean as hell and i know what i am eating just need litle extra help to get cut like other guys in bodybuilding 90% of them are on roids
    Just because your under a PT doesn't mean your diet is any good. My exp with clen is that it doesn't really do much for you until your 10% bf or less. So you would need to get there first and the only way that's going to happen is DIET. If your so confident that your diet is good post it uP and we will see...

stpete is offline Banned
    Let's see the diet and routine thingy...Let's see if we agree w/this personal trainer.

^^This and list your stats as well.

well this is my bulking cycle

mondays = back/bicep/
    tuesday = chest/tricep
    wednesday = legs
    thursday = shoulders
    friday = bicep/tricep/forearm

Diet

Breakfast = 100g oak + 4 egg
    mid snack = monster milk (50g protein)
    launch = 60-70g protein of some beef not sure what it is called in english + rice
    after launch = 140g of tuna
    before workout = 80-90 min before 100g oak, 60 min before protein shake 30 min supplements
    after workout = monster milk and supplements
    dinner = just some beef,chicken,tuna and always with rice or sweet potatos
    mid snack = only protein, this will only be eating if your slacking on protein through the day if you have good protein through the day its no need
    before bed = protein shake, or other sources

if you have any suggestion or thoughs about my diet please tell me

Thread Information