Adam Soza is offline New Member

Question Need Help With Stack

Hello, I have been lurking on the board for awhile but this is my first post. I am 20 years old, 5 foot 11, and weigh 170 pds. with about 12% bf. I am considering this stack for my next cycle and would like some input.

Weeks 1-8: Test. @ 500 e.w.
    Weeks 1-8: Deca @ 400 e.w.
    Weeks 1-4: DBol @ 40 e.d.

Now, I would just like to clarify a few things. I have seen many conflicting views in this area. I know clomid is necessary, but I would like to include HCG and proviron at the end of this cycle. I was considering something like this.

Week 9: HCG @ 5000 IU's
    Weeks 7-11: Proviron @ 25 e.d./50/50/50/25
    Weeks 9-11: Clomid @ 100 e.d./50/100
    Weeks 9-11: Creatine @ 30g. e.d

My goals are to basically bulk up. I want to add alot of weight, power, and mass. I plan to do this cycle through the fall and do a cutting one through spring. I will worry about cutting then.

If you guys, especially the vets, could give me some feedback on this that would be great. Tell me if I should modify or add any ingredients to my cycle. Any input is appreciated.

Mike Guest
    ok...what kind of test are you doing? Your cycle looks good but start your clomid TWO weeks after your last shot of deca /sus - mix the deca/sus into two shots so say sunday = 250sus and 200deca and the same later in the week (wednesday) - use milk thistle through wks 1-6 at 700mg/day

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Cycle sounds good to me but either I would run the Dbal the whole 8 weeks or take it out and run eq at 600mg per weeek for the 8 weeks

Thread Information