Dubs1212 is offline Junior Member

10wk Sust 250 gains?

im 6 foot
    180 lbs
    15% bf

Doing sust 250 for 10 weeks every 4 days. Im currently through week one and havent gained a single pound. When will i start getting into my gains?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    AAS are chemically designed to only work on people that are 25 or older.....................

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how old are you?
    Usually takes a couple weeks,
    Is ytour diet in check?

My diet has been amazing lately. Cut ALL processed foods out of my diet. Eating chicken, fish, steak daily. Im also throwing some PH's in the mix, which start 2 days from now. So im sure those will help boost the weight gain as well.

just cause your eating good foods doesnt mean your eating enough of them

sensaispike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    just cause your eating good foods doesnt mean your eating enough of them
    X2, or at the correct time!!!

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    250 mg is hardly worth shuting your system down for. You need 250mg twice a week to see good results.you probably wont see much until you have done 3 weeks.

cb714 is offline Member
    Week 1 is a little early to see any significant weight gain. Give it time. Post your diet if you want us to critique it. Maybe we can help you out in that aspect.

cb714 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    250 mg is hardly worth shuting your system down for. You need 250mg twice a week to see good results.you probably wont see much until you have done 3 weeks.
    I think he said every 4 days.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs1212 View Post
    im 6 foot
    180 lbs
    15% bf

Doing sust 250 for 10 weeks every 4 days. Im currently through week one and havent gained a single pound. When will i start getting into my gains?
    Gains are very individual depending genetics,,diet,,training,,etc...All my early cycles were SUST only and I always made fantastic gains.

Yea i said every 4 days for sure. I would even bother otherwise. But yea Im heading into my second week and starting my Ph's now too.

Heres my Splits

Monday(first day of lifting) -- Chest and tris -- 3 sets of high rep sets followed by 2 sets of heavy weight and low rep
    Tuesday (second day) -- Legs and abs -- 8 6 5 4 sets
    Wednesday (third day) -- Traps and delts -- 3 sets high rep. Delts are medium weight and medium reps
    Thursday ( fourth day) -- Back and bis -- 3 sets high rep

Diet ---- today

A.M. meal -- Protein shake, cliff bar, multivitamins
    Snack -- Yogurt and cottage cheese
    Lunch -- Rotissary chicken and noodles with olive oil
    -- Workout --
    Snack -- Protein shake
    Dinner -- Chicken breast sub at subway
    Snack -- Bagel covered with peanut butter

*Side Note* -- Most days i throw in a 4 oz fillet of salmon for dinner, or some sort of red meat

Sorry i didnt post carbs and protein numbers per meal or alltogether per day but i just dont have the time to look all the foods up and add them together.

So what do you guys think? Im very appreciative of all advice given!

My splits and workout days are all one after another. and then its followed by 2 days of rest, or cardio. Sorry i missed that. Plus another little titbit towards my diet is I work third shift so its a little difficult sometimes to get set meals so maybe some days ill only have 2 meals a day.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Ok. Diet is horrible... Head over to diet section.. You this is as much food as the average person eats! Too light... I cannot believe you started cycling on this diet...

diet needs alot of work. That is barely any food if you are trying to gain weight its not going to happen.

I'm not sure if i understand your workout.
    for chest and tries you say 3 set of high rep then 2 sets of low rep high weight. Are you only doing 1 exercise but 5 sets of it?

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    It is still possible to get food in working third shift.. I work it 10 days out of the month.. I'm working it right now lol..

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I didnt see the 4 days dosage,With the fastest ester propinate half life of 3 days i would do the sustanon every 3 days.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I would wait til my Endocrine / HPTA were fully developed....................21 is too young.

No Gixxer. Thats just what i do with all my lifts for that body part. I do 4 exercises per muscle group. Ill have to work on fitting in more food with my meals it sounds like.

Chi-town27 is offline New Member
    Based on my experience with sust, I started seeing pumps at around week 3, late in week 2 at the most. I always have looked to the pump for confirmation that it's kicked in, whenever I start a cycle

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    \

no

flatland4life is offline New Member
    So how are you doing now?

Did you start making weight and strength gains?

I bet you did, mine took off right at the 2nd full week on sustonon 250

HEy sorry i havnt been on here in a while, but hell yea once i started gaining weight i couldnt stop lol.. Best feeling once the lbs started accumulating. I ended up gaining like 25 lbs once the cycle was said and done. i kept rite around 14lbs of that though, which is still amazing.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Congrats on the great results. Did u run an ai while on

Densekid is offline New Member
    Did you sort out your diet as well?

No i didnt run an AI while on at all. I dont have access to all those sorts of things for cycling. All i can get is Sust 250, some prohormones, and enough pct for after the cycle.

and yes Densekid I did end up gettin my diet on the rite check. I added an extra meal and sometimes 2 meals a day. Plus an extra 1000 calories a day.

nusa is offline Junior Member
    I'v never used sus myself but was under the impression it should be shot every 2nd day or 3rd day at the very longest, can anyone clarify for me?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs1212 View Post
    im 6 foot
    180 lbs
    15% bf

OK, at risk of angering you... Your way too young. Your weight and BF% indicate that you do not have 5 years lifting experience for your height and your diet is not even close to what you'd need for any kind of quality gains while on cycle and you wouldn't stand a chance of keeping anything appreciable post cycle. There. Sorry, but that is a fact.

I know you probably don't want to hear this, but as far as eating well, this is probably the one phrase that keeps people from having the cut, muscular body they're envisioning. You not only need to eat the right foods, but you need to eat the right amounts, the right combinations and at the right time. Google Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR). After that Google TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). Open an account at www.fitday.com then go to the diet section of this forum and figure out how much of each macro nutrient you need, how to pair them and when (partitioning) and when to eat them to do what it is your wanting to do. As I've heard Slimmer Me say (I love the quote but don't want to take credit for it), "The one secret thing that every guy and girl with what you think is the perfect physique is taking isn't a drug or a supplement, it's an absolutely accurate account of every single fvcking thing that goes into their mouth." BTW, she doesn't say fvcking, that's me....

Thread Information