canadianbrah is offline Junior Member

Test cycle and acne question

Hello...I'm still in the 'research' phase as I am considering doing a test cycle in the future...however my question is related to acne. When I was younger (highschool), I had bad acne on my face and took accutane to fight it off. It worked and since then I have never had bad acne or pimples. Just a nice and clear face

I understand that during a test cycle I may get some acne but I'm wondering if the test could 'trigger' the acne and it would continue after the cycle. Kinda like the acne being reborn or something lol. Not sure if I'm explaining myself properly. Thoughts? I'm 30 now btw

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    that's a tough question. Its really a toss up but I've never heard of someone reversing like you are worried about. If and when you decide to do a test only cycle you could use test prop and if you have a facial break out you think can't be controlled then it will get out of you system faster than test e or c.

research test and acne and you should get some of your questions answered

canadianbrah is offline Junior Member
    ^ thanx, thats another topic I'm looking into....which test is best for a first time user

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    test is test. It all depends on the ester and how many times per week you want to inject

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    i never got increased acne on my face when on test, prolly cuz i was using proactiv 3 to four times a day, but i never used anything on my back and shoulders and paid for it. broke out prety bad on shoulders

Thread Information