eskiho is offline New Member

Hey guyssss - New to the board - Question...about D N P

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself...
    I do indeed have a question, and I know typically its kept quite confidential, for obvious reasons..
    But I have been doing alot of research on DNP ... and I'm definitely down to try it.
    I used to weigh about 346 lbs.. I got to 229.. in about a year and half. It was tough, always felt like shit..
    About 6 months ago, I just said ****, lets get big...
    so I had really intense workouts, and was eating around 45-60 carbs a meal, with 30-40 grams of protein...
    And for some reason, within 2 weeks, I gained like 12 lbs? Was insane... my muscles looked and felt huge, but the amount of weight scared me.
    I gained some back since.. 229.. I broke a foot and got up to 255.. sitting up and eating chinese with the wife.
    Anyway...
    I went up 12 lbs, in like 13 days.. so I chill out eating like that, although I enjoyed it.
    I'm 6'3" and have really good muscle genetics, but I don't think it was that good..lol.

so Main question, could someone inbox me a decent reliable.. pure source of dnp.. I know people can manage to get it with other things included like pyruvate... so if anyone doesn't mind... I'm sitting at about 271 now, full time college student.. and have to watch girlfriends daughter till she gets home, can only manage the gym like 3 times a week.. 4 if im lucky.

Anyhow, thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.. weight and love handles are getting out of hand.
    If anyones interested, I can share my before and after pictures..

ecruz is offline Member
    u cant try and look for sources here.. read the rules.... DNP is poision bro and it could kill u!!! seemes to me that whatever you were doing from the begining seemed to work very well try and stick to that u lost alot of weight in a natural way..... best of luck

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    welcome

stpete is offline Banned
    The best thing for you right now is a solid diet along w/cardio. Also, get some weights for the home and if it's financially possible, a treadmill.
    DNP is the last thing you need. I've been using for 14 years and never had any reason to try DNP or Slin. A good diet and solid training speaks for itself. Even without AAS.

vBRAH is offline Member
    I'm a fan of DNP to be honest however it definitely isn't a magic pill. You won't see any results without proper diet and a solid training regime so I agree with the above, buy some weights for the home even if its just 2 olympic dumbells and a barbell and/or ez curl bar, try find them second hand to get them even cheaper or for someone selling them as a package with weights etc. You have a wife and a girlfriend ...?

Lots of people work/study full time and still find chances to work out bro so I'm sure you can too, you've just gotta make time. Abs are made in the kitchen so quit binging on Chinese people

Thread Information