dannytee is offline New Member

dannytee beginner using tren

using tren do i need to start a clomid prior to cycle? pct after cycle? im 47 years old good shape need some good advice.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannytee
    using tren do i need to start a clomid prior to cycle? pct after cycle? im 47 years old good shape need some good advice.
    Bro u need to read up, sorry u shouldn't be using Anabolic steroids if u don't know about proper PCT. You can do damage, real damage and lose everything u gained!

I'm no expert on PCT, hopefully Swift see and leaves a post

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannytee View Post
    We're here to help...Let's start here.
    Can we get more stats?
    Height
    Weight
    Current Diet
    Training Experience
    Have you ever used AAS before?
    How long is proposed cycle? And is Tren the only compound you will be using?

Thanks.

ecruz is offline Member
    welcome

jeepfreak is offline Junior Member
    Few questions first.....do you have any previous cycles under your belt ? If so, how long ago and what was it ? If not, what is your workout history ? Do you have a test to go along with that tren ? If not, you should not do it.....I don't have a lot of experience with gear myself but I have studied this site for a few months and I can tell you if you plan on running tren alone you will be sorry.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As others have said in different words, Tren is not a compound to use at this stage of the game.

A simple test cycle is the way to begin steroid usage.

Read, Read, Read, you really need to read at least 40 hrs to familiarize yourself with steroid usage, side effects, nutrition before, during and after a cycle, PCT, obtaining lab work before you start to see where your natural test etc is so that you can see if you are fully recovered... etc. etc. etc.

Keep in mind here what you are planning on doing is taking a very dangerous medication (with no medical supervision) that always has side effects, with good knowlege and proper planning and implementation you can minimize these risks. Without knowlege you are likely to do permanent damage to you body and without prior labwork you will never know how much damage you have done...

Food for thought.

FFM

Thread Information