spitfire1745 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

how to cycle tren w/ test

I'm going on my 3 cycle n my last 2 were test e alone. So far I'm on my 4th wk of just test e n wondering when n how much do u start doing tren . Plus, I'm looking 2 do a 16wk cycle. I also heard that tren is hard 2 recover from. So in that case, wat kind of pct n how much shud I take. Just a lil help.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you give us some stats and training history. 16 weeks is a pretty long time to run Tren . HCG would be a good idea.

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    Need stats.

Blog Entries
    I've been going 2 the gym for 4 yrs n been doing it natural. I no ur not suppose 2 run it longer then 8-10wks. So wat ever way is safe I'm more then happy 2 do. N the hcg do I do it when I'm running on tren , pct or both. Do I ask my Dr. if she can gve me a prescription. Any input wud be nice. U can be a dick I'm fine w/ that.

Why are you avoiding your stats, age, weight, height etc

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    u running long or short ester tren ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I think you should use other compounds 1st.Wait on the Tren until you used the other compounds.Smarter that way and I believe you will get more out of your cycles this way.Save the strongest for the end.

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    I think you should use other compounds 1st.Wait on the Tren until you used the other compounds.Smarter that way and I believe you will get more out of your cycles this way.Save the strongest for the end.
    Strong advice again. Where u been hiding man? I've always respected your post bro!

Blog Entries
    Height: 5 10
    Weight: 187-189
    I was planing on going w/ it as safe as possible. From wat I heards, that its a bad idea 2 run tren more than 8-10wks.

Have you thought about running deca and test instead, 16 week is too long for tren , im running tren at the moment on a 12 week cycle. Deca can be a tough recovery aswell, the sides from tren can be pretty rough aswell.

Blog Entries
    I'm not gonna run tren for a complete 16wks. I was going 2 run tren for 10wks n test e for 10wks cuz of all the side effects I heard that comes along w/ it. From my understanding, I heard that deca is a waste of time n its only good 4 lube. Also, was told 2 take either tren or eq. 2 be honest, I don't mind mixing thing up just so I get the experience n see which 1 I love the most. If any u guys out there think of a good cycle 2 run go on a heard n I'll do it 4 the next time. I play ice hockey so I wud love 2 stay lean.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    What's your Testosterone Enanthate dosage?

Blog Entries
    I work my way up. I started at 1cc then slowly work my way to 3cc. So pretty much
    Wk1-3 1cc
    Wk4 2 1/2cc
    Wk5 2cc
    Wk6 2 1/2cc
    Wk7 3cc
    An so on...
    Then taper off,
    So far I'm on wk5,I take my shots on Sunday n Wednesday. If u think its ok then I'll continue if not please let me no.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    No need to taper brother...

I assume you're taking about 500mg every week right now. (Assuming your Test. Enanthate is dosed at 250mg/mL).

Just stick to that dosage until you finish your cycle.

IMO, run the Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg every week up through 12 weeks and stack Trenbolone Acetate (if you can handle every day or every second day injections) from week 6 to week 12. Trenbolone Dosage I like are 75mg every day. 525mg/week seems to be my favorite. You could do 75mg every other day though, to see if you can handle the sides.

If you play hockey then you may struggle on tren as it restricts cardio, I've never tapered test, never really seen the point just split injections. Tren a would be your best bet and see how your cardio goes in hockey.

Blog Entries
    I got tren e so I guess I'll work w/ that. I wud like 2 do a shot a day but I'm doing 225 a wk 4 tren. So I cud take it easy n the reason is, I can't get my hands on hcg yet. But my next cycle I'll man up.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why would you do daily injections of Test E and Tren E? If you want to do more frequent injections (and why would you?) you should be using Test Prop and Tren A.

If you don't know how all this stuff works, you should reconsider doing Tren. I would say you shouldn't be doing anything, personally. Not being a jerk, just trying to point out that you are engaging in dangerous behavior without learning what you are doing. Think of it as deciding you like motorcycles, so you buy the biggest, fastest bike out there (because that is how you go fast, right?) but never take a riding lesson. That would be stupid, right?

You want to mix it up so you can see what you love the most? I recommend sticking to ONE thing so you can see how your body responds. Add one new thing (in a later cycle) at a time so you can see how the new compound effects you.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by spitfire1745 View Post
    I've been going 2 the gym for 4 yrs n been doing it natural. I no ur not suppose 2 run it longer then 8-10wks. So wat ever way is safe I'm more then happy 2 do. N the hcg do I do it when I'm running on tren , pct or both. Do I ask my Dr. if she can gve me a prescription. Any input wud be nice. U can be a dick I'm fine w/ that.
    I have a few questions, then I've listed a few facts.

Are you sure you're ready for this? It sounds like you need a little more steroid study time.
    How old are you?
    What are your stats?
    What is your PCT, and how will you run it?

-----------------

Doctors only give scripts for deficiencies, not for bodybuilding purposes.
    You can run these longer than 8-10 wks; we recommend 12 for first-timers.
    You don't ramp/taper up or down with steroids ; start and end w/the same dosages.
    Test is always run at least 2 wks longer than Tren.

Please answer the above questions, and don't rush into steroid use until you've gathered all the intel you need.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Blog Entries
    Ok, so I got he wrong test, fine. I guess I'll deal w/ wat I hav at the moment.

Am I ready: yes
    Pct: nol and clom.

Good thing u asked on how2 run my pct. 2 be honest idk cuz I keep getting defferent answers.

Thread Information