torkys is offline New Member

starting my first cycle.

i workout pretty frequently, i have a nice amount of muscle mass, but not the lowest BF%. im around 6'0 and 210lbs, and im starting a 500mg/w test E cycle. anyone know a safe, legit site on were i could get syringes, the test E and all of that stuff? im nervous about buying it on a fake site, so any tips or anything how/were to inject ect would be nice. and whats a good product to prevent gyno? thank you.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    We don't discuss steroid sources here. You made an important and smart first step joining a knowledgeable community. It looks like you have a ton of research ahead of you.

mephisto212 is offline New Member
    Read all the stickies bro ...

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    First off, welcome!!

But asking or discussing sources here is a big NO NO.. Please before you get banned or flamed, take the time and read the stickies above your original post. It will save you lots of time and trouble. They are very informative and its exactly what you need at this moment.

Also, get your diet in check before starting any type of steroid cycle to avoid increased or unwanted side effects. Diet section is a fantastic forum on this site. You will be happy you took the time.

lastly, report anyone whom may private message you about buying products. Very frowned upon on this site and most are scammers.

Thread Information