bobbyboy is offline New Member

Prohormones - First timer

Ok, so this is my first time trying any sort of prohormone/steroid . I wanted to run my plan by you guys and see if you had any opinions.

I am currently 5 feet 9 inches, 150 lbs, and 24 years of age. I've been lifting for about 1-year, and in that time I've gained about 20-25 lbs. My current supplements are whey protein, multivitamin, and 5-10g of creatine a day. I am in pretty good shape, with decent strength relative to my body weight. I can rep bench 150 about 9-10 times and max out at about 180-185.

I plan on doing my first cycle of prohormones. Ive been doing some research and currently this is my gameplan:

1st week: Preload with CEL cycle assist, glutimine, multivitamin, taurine, and fish oil. These will also be used throughout the cycle and PCT.
    2nd week: P-MAG (similar to halotest-25) 50
    3rd week: P-MAG 50
    4th week: P-MAG 75
    5th week: PCT start (Powerlab PCT) + Nolvadex as a SERM just to be safe
    6th week: Powerlab PCT + Nolvadex

Why only three weeks of P-MAG? Well, it's my first time and I want to play it as safe as I can. I figure I'll try a short cycle to see how it goes and then rest on it for a while, and who knows maybe I'll pick up a few lbs or so.

Any comments/suggestions are welcome, or any information you could give me that might help me would be great. Thanks!

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Welcome,
    At 5'9 you should weigh much more than 150.
    Sounds like you need to get your diet figured out.
    My suggestion would be to research/post in the diet section. You need to get that figured out before you take type of cycle.

Thread Information