brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Adding DBOL to last 3 weeks of current cycle (tren a, test p)

Hey guys Im towards the tail end of my test p, tren ace 10 weeks cycle. So far ive gained 15 lbs to 16 lbs, I wanted to add a little extra boost to the last three weeks and maybe gain 5 to 6 additional lbs. So I was thinkin about adding dbol at a low dose.

keep in mind my I dont want the watery bloat associated with dbol. So 3 weeks of dbol whats a good low dosage to achieve 5 to 6 lbs of lbm on top of what im going to gain already and strength accompanying it? Is 15 to 20 mgs ok? Again I dont want water bloat
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 11-28-2011 at 06:20 PM.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    10 -20 is a fine dose is you're looking to avoid the water. For me the water and acne hit around 40-50mgs.

I see so will I see decent strength at that dose, also should I do ed or only on workout days? finally no estro face bloat to worry about at this dose right?
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 11-28-2011 at 07:38 PM.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    You split it up evenly everyday. Dbol is powerful and you should notice strength gain at that dose. It would be impossible for me to predict the amount of bloat or estrogen related side effects- there are many variables including your body fat, diet, and anti estrogen use.

Perfect thanks. Im on week 7 and i barely gained any weight this week but i had low appetite this past week. A bro said he has some DBOL . Anyway 3 more weeks left and i dont want to suffer the same fate this week. so i mite just do that to finish strong and keep the gains rollin but its tough as hell having to eat so much/clean. Im still doing the best i can do. btw on a typical tren a/test p cycle. did anyone of you feel a plateau weight gain wise? PS i do understand we will all have a bad week or so. I just hope im not hitting a platue with tren/prop. I will continue to eat more this week as well.

Again Dbol is just a consideration in case i have hit a plateau. What are your thoughts would u add dbol at this point or just stick with prop/ tren a and just try to eat more? opinions welcomed
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 11-29-2011 at 01:55 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can add dbol at the end but you don't really need it on a test and tren cycle. The reason why you didn't gain ant weight the past week is because you didn't eat correctly. You want to gain more increase your cals as you gain weight .

Exactly what i concured. the only problem is sometimes tren will affect my appetite (diminish). according to you based on the results i posted. how much do u think i can realistically gain in 3 more weeks stickin to this?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What was your starting weight?

How many cycles have you done?

Age & height?

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    If you cant grow on week 7 of a tren /test cycle something else is wrong. I'm guessing it's your diet as well.

been doing light cycles off and on for last 3 years (mainly test c, test e, deca ) . Fractured Ankle slowed me down for over a year as well.

Now 5'8" starting weight 160 lbs (maintained with diet and exercise), currently 176 lbs. Goal : A LEAN 185 lbs without adding much

bodyfat.

Yes like i said i had a bad week but now im back stuffing myself again. good to know i just need to eat more. Thx guys. yes and so far i've gained 16 lbs so im just gonna have to keep pluggin away. cant let one bad week get in the way.

Thread Information