hibriebj is offline New Member

need advice please

Hi there all , I'm new to this forum and was wondering for some advice .. I'm looking to bulk up and lean down.... I have a personal trainer 5 days a week ... I've been doing training for 5 months now ... I'm finding that I'm stuck at this weight ... I'm at 80 kilos and my agent wants me at 90 kilos .... I'm prepared for all the work involved but looking at steroids for a boost that's all...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    What does you daily diet look like????
    Do not ask me for a source check.

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    You need to do some simple stickies reading. Tons of info there to help

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    does your personal trainer have any nutrition knowledge? most do. try posting in the diet section.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Welcome hibriebj. U being "stuck" @ ur current weight is a sign of insufficient diet, as cro stated, ur "pro body builder champ, personal trainer" should know this, if he doesn't, he's a fraud & ur wasting ur time & money. I would steer clear of steroids @ 21 yrs old, cycling @ ur age significantly increases the risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur undeveloped Endocrine / HPTA. I u need help with a better diet 2 get through a "plateau", we can hook u up bro. BTW, there's no need to open 2 threads with the same question(s)

hibriebj is offline New Member
    Hi guys , thanks ...
    My diet consists of 5 meals a day with salad or vegies , fish or chicken, 10 pieces of fruit , snacks such as nuts ...
    I have been eating rice, vegies, salad , chicken and fish ....
    I'm getting really annoyed as i should be getting bigger even just a little bit ...

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hibriebj View Post
    Hi guys , thanks ...
    My diet consists of 5 meals a day with salad or vegies , fish or chicken, 10 pieces of fruit , snacks such as nuts ...
    I have been eating rice, vegies, salad , chicken and fish ....
    I'm getting really annoyed as i should be getting bigger even just a little bit ...
    It would help if you listed the amount of each item you consume in one typical day. The way you describe your diet leads me too assume your not getting nearly enough protein. " salad, vegies, fruit, nuts, rice " and then only two references to actual protein. Theres a big difference between a normal well balanced diet and a balanced bodybuilding diet.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As johnnyvegas said in your first thread check the diet section ,Educational sections do the leg work mate it helps with your eduction

Thread Information