d_nelly78 is offline Junior Member

Help me plan my cycle

I am 33 y/o male, 6'1', 240 lbs, 20% bodyfat (dropping quick). I have been weight training consistently for 20 years. I have done 6 cycles in my life. I always have taken a test based cycle . I have stacked with d-bol, eq , and winstrol . Currently I am trying to get my bodyfat down before starting a cycle . What I will have to work with is Test prop 100mg/mL x 1 bottle. Test cyp 250 mg/mL x 1 bottle, EQ 200 mg/mL x 2 bottles. I will have nolva on hand and clomid for pct. This will be all I have and will not be purchasing anymore gear this cycle. Was wanting to use the test prop as a frontload to this cycle. So please help me set this up the best way possible. Thanks.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    These bottles are 10ml?

Yes, they are 10ml. My bad

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    lets put it this way i have 4 bottles of test 10/ml and im running low and just over halfway through my cycle. you have to somehow get more test.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    you really don't have enough gear to run a correct cycle

I have to agree with the guys above. The fact that you have cycled 6 times and that you're a big boy compounds the fact that you are lacking enough test.

I know its a low dose for me. I have always ran at least 500 mg a week. the main reason I stayed low on test this cycle is I don't want to gain a whole lot of weight. The test is to keep my libido going in case the eq shuts me down. Maybe this is poor logic? I don't know. I may try and throw in another bottle of prop or cyp and say **** it and run a real cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by d_nelly78 View Post
    I know its a low dose for me. I have always ran at least 500 mg a week. the main reason I stayed low on test this cycle is I don't want to gain a whole lot of weight. The test is to keep my libido going in case the eq shuts me down. Maybe this is poor logic? I don't know. I may try and throw in another bottle of prop or cyp and say **** it and run a real cycle.
    I think you have your answer . Low dose test/ eq combo is just not a sound cycle. I would go one more bottle of cyp. and use the prop to front load.

Currently you're 240 at 20% - and it sounds like your cutting as we speak. I would just continue on that path once you go on cycle.

Alright. Will add more test. the mixed reviews I am reading on EQ are starting to trouble me. Maybe the solid gains I saw from a test prop and eq cycle were just the prop. for what I am paying for the eq maybe I should just do a test only cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need more test and you also need to reduce your bf to sub 14% before cycling. Best of luck.

I think in the last two weeks I have dropped about 2%. My bodyfat #'s are using the US Army standard tape test which I am pretty sure is not the most accurate. Because my physique looks way better than other guys I see taping in at 18-20% bf. I need to get a caliper test done to see. I do see why bf should be lower due to all the complications high bf will cause. Thanks

How about this? Cycle
    Test prop 100mg/ml EOD until 10 ml bottle is gone - 1st 3 weeks
    Test enanthate 250 mg/ml injcted twice a week for 10 weeks - starting day 1
    Winstrol tabs 30 mg day weeks 8-12
    Nolva for gyno
    Nolva and clomid PCT, cannot get hcg and have never used either.

Thread Information