Sarge73 is offline New Member

Testosterone and winstrol Stack

I have been doing a Test and Tren stack for 8 weeks. 2cc stack every three days and have made serious strength and mass gains but the tren is ****ing me up so I am going to go to Winstrol . Any suggestions on dosage. Should I keep the same 2cc stack every three days or should I up it with the addition of the winstrol and the removal of the tren?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Need a little more info, is it tren E or tren A? and what kind of test? also 2cc E3D doesn't tell much as all are dosed different. Depending on the ester you could be having issues rom unstable blood levels due to shots being too far apart? If it's tren A you don't often times see people run it over 8 weeks. Also what's the winny dose?

It was trenbolone enanthate and the test is ethanate the winstrol is win/ stanazolol. Its been 7 weeks on the tren so I am about to give it a rest so I got the win to continue a stack with the test. The tre E suspends longer so the E3D dose with the test seemed to work well. I havent tried win so I was wondering if the E3D stack with the test would still be a good combination or if I needed to break up the shots and do them on different days.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    WHat are your stats?

Sounds like you dont know what your doing TBH

Thats why I am asking for advice. I know the original stack is working in 8 weeks Ive gone from pushing 90lb dumbell chest press to 130lb dumbell chest press as big as the go at my gym. Max squat has gone from 225 to 415. I am leg pressing 990 lb max. Seated military press up from 185 max to 255. Dumbell shoulder press up from 70 to 110lb. I am gaining massive strength I just want to make sure the dosage is in line as this is the first time I have ever done a cycle and I think I can be getting more out of it.

5'11
    215lbs

Taking in 225gr protien and about 3500 calories a day. If someone has knowledgeable advice on the stack more or less protien or caloric intake I am all ears. If you have not taken multiple stacks or you dont lift and look like a beast then dont post I only need expert advice or Ill continue on what seems to be working for me so far.

Taking in

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Well TBH for your first cycle you should really just run Test to see how you respond.

At this point I would drop the Tren out, leave it for 2 weeks and then drop the test e out as well..... Then begin PCT after 2 weeks

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is no reason to add anything. I would just finish up with test alone.
    Do you have anything for pct?

I have nolvadex that I was going to start at the end . I am getting off the tren but I really want to do the win with the test. Not quite ready to get off my first cycle ever as I am getting hooked on the gains in strength.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge73 View Post
    I have nolvadex that I was going to start at the end . I am getting off the tren but I really want to do the win with the test. Not quite ready to get off my first cycle ever as I am getting hooked on the gains in strength.
    your just going to fvck yourself up. You wanted advice an people gave it to you. Why ask if you are just going to do whatever

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    2cc tells us nothing. how many mgs of each per week? and i agree with the lads, no need to be adding anything in and tren is ambitious 1st time around

was taking 250mgs of test and tren for a 500mg mix every three days. Getting off the tren. Based on response it looks like I shouldnt add the winstrol just stay on the test until it is done then start taking the nolvadex .

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Op, what do you mean by the tren was f'n you up?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre probably going to need more than just nolvadex for post cycle, especially running tren . get your hands on some clomid, HCG would prob be beneficial as well.

I do agree to drop the tren though and finish out your test. no need to add in winny; really no need for all that in one cycle but it's already been done so focus on finishing out and recovering prior to anything else.

Thread Information