JCHOF is offline New Member

Need Advice ASAP need all the help i can get

Ok Hey everyone and first let me say thanks for looking at this post I need help in gaining weight fast.
    Now I'm 6'1 and 145 lbs and I'm a left handed pitcher and 19 years old. For a kid that weighs basically nothing I've been known to throw the ball hard, but I'm looking for an extra boost this off season to help me reach the next level. I'm transferring schools after this year and looking to go D1 in baseball as I have played D2 before and transferred after a successful year there. I do have schools looking at me.
    Now I've been talking to a doctor about steroids and I'm looking for a 4 week cycle and i'm going to also be using whey protein to help cut and keep the muscle growth. I know a four week cycle isn't long by any means I'm just looking for that extra boost to start putting on weight. What I'm looking into right now is Test-600x. I was also trying to figure to find more info on PGH. If you guys could give me some suggestions on both a steroid and a solid whey protein and protein shakes in general I would appreciate it greatly.
    Thank you

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test 600x is not a steroid , those are suplements. You don`t need steroids just a better diet and training.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you need to eat more plain and simple. Steroids cant make you gain if you dont eat
    and as redz said test 600 isnt a steroid

i have been eating well but it just has never worked for me well what is Test 600 and what will it do for me? and i'm open to suggestions just don't worry about my eating habits i'll take care of that

food will work. post what you eat for a day.

gixxer no offense but i'm not looking for a food program i'm looking for what i asked in my first post

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    It seems as though you think steroids are the correct answer to all you problems. The most important thing besides a pct is the diet while on cycle. If you don't have a great diet now you will get nothing from doing a cycle. You will waste your money and time. Steroids are not magic and nothing to mess around with if you don't know how to use them. Do some research and learn how one cycle at your age can have you screwed up for life.

not trying to flame you just giving you the truth

Quote Originally Posted by JCHOF View Post
    gixxer no offense but i'm not looking for a food program i'm looking for what i asked in my first post
    and steroids dont work with out food. So take all the steroids and shakes you want. You will end up 145lbs and a screwed up hpta.

you want advice you want to hear not the truth

god forbid you dont need to take drugs and eat a sandwich to get where you want to be

Why do you think that steroids will improve your pitching performance, specifically how will they increase velocity? I'm not being a smart ass, I really want to know your answer.

Some of the hardest throwing pitchers in MLB are absolute beanpoles, if AAS increased velocity they would all be on it. Velocity is determined by mechanics, flexibility, arm length, and arm speed, which is generated by the small fast-twitch muscle fibers surrounding the shoulder, mostly the rotator cuff.

I pitched in D1 baseball and can tell you that now, after several AAS cycles, I can't throw with nearly the velocity I could when I was 30lbs lighter. Stretch, work on perfecting your mechanics, and long toss every chance you get.

Thread Information