Thread: 1-ad cycle

FirstMan is offline New Member

1-ad cycle

Hi, I know this being my first post makes me come across as a leech but it's the questions outlined in this thread that have brought me here and hopefully if I get answers and start my cycle I can log it and share etc. with other members

I am just easing off an injury that's messed up my bulk for well over a month (so far, still could be out longer). I was planning on cleanly gaining 20 pounds by next april and then cutting down to 10% bf. This ****ing wrist injury has pretty much ruined my plans, but I still want to reach my goal.

I decided to look at doing a 4 week cycle of 1-ad. There's a ton of reviews and countless uninformative logs that describe great results but anything I can personally find lacks advice on dosages, supps to stack with and cycle support for 1-ad. Reading through some very inarticulate posts I have gathered that Ergopharm's 1-ad is banned/discontinued yet I have managed to find one or two places that seem to be still selling it. Can I trust sites claiming to be selling something which sounds like it's very hard to get? I'll post links if allowed!

Questions I'm really looking for help on are dosages, what or if anything I should be stacking with it and pct. I think I will begin taking Competitive Edge Labs – Cycle Assist 4-5 days before the 1-ad.

I know it sounds like I'm looking for all the answers but I've genuinely put in alot of work and research in phs etc.. just cannot find anything specific to 1-ad.
    Anybody with any knowledge or has any links etc would be greatly appreciated.

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    not familiar with 1-ad, is this a pro-hormone? if so, it should be treated with the same respect as AAS

what are you stats plz? age, weight, training experience, supp/steroid /hormone experience?

I'm 20, 6'1 187 lbs with no previous ph/aas experience. I've been training since 16 (albeit serious for the last 1.5 years), have had a consistent diet for the last year and a bit.
    My 1rm's prior to injury were 220 lbs bench, 220 lbs squat & 330 lbs dead. I know, fairly weak lifts but I had been training hard, and dieting harder(over 3500 cal clean) with not a huge change in strength although I was making progress. However this injury has set me back an unreal distance. I know where I want to be next summer, and I'm going to get there. I just need your help in making the first steps..

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    At your age you will be able to reach most if not all your gains naturally. Why take the risk of possible irreversible damage to your endocrine system.

First take care of the injury. Prolonging that will just play havoc physically and mentally.

I'm not sure what long lasting effect a 4 week cycle will really have on me, if you could elaborate further.
    But that was my point, first and foremost is looking after my injury, I won't be going near a dumbbell until that is 100%. And I think by the time I am fully recovered I won't be at a position to complete my bulking goal. However if I can reach it and even surpass it by getting some help well then that's what I want to do. I'm no idiot, I don't plan on abusing prohormones or avoding the necessary precautions. I understand at the end of the day you are dealing with durgs essentially. I amn't underestimating what I plan on putting into my body

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I ran a few 1-ad cycles back in high school. Its junk. Made me tired as hell. I needed 12 hours of sleep a day just to make it through a day. There was a very odd side effect; 15-30 mins after taking the capsules you would breath out what looked like smoke. I guess its from the way the capsules open up in your stomach. I turned some heads with that particular problem as you can imagine.

Haha I've had that with creatine caps.. I think it's just down to not drinking enough water.

So after talking to a few people it looks like 1-ad isn't an option. It's been long since banned so anything I can get my hands on will most likely be out of date. :C

The reason this particular ph caught my eye was because of the mild side effects. Can anybody recommend a good prohormone that will leave me keeping my gains post cycle? I know alot of that comes down to your pct but a double isomer compound eliminates water retention which helps in keeping gains as far as I know..
    Thanks!

Thread Information