quinton.2011 is offline New Member

First cycle ever and a little nervous

I'm 27 6'3 225 17% BF
    Iv'e been working out with a trainer and eating right for almost a year I lost 10% BF and gained some lean muscle, I told my trainer I didn't seem to be getting the gains I wanted nor expected for the drastic lifestyle change I have made and he suggested a stack.
    He has me taking Test propionate 100mg 1cc mixed with Tren -A 75 1/5cc M-W-F for a period of about 6 weeks. I read that tren can be some nasty shit but when I asked about it he said its such low dosage it wouldn't affect me and to stop worrying. I need some knowledge from this site, I have to spoke to other experienced guys and they say I will be fine and should even up the TEST to 1 and a half ML every other day instead of just the 1ML I am doing now. I shot myself once in the ass with this cocktail yesterday, and I'm supposed to do another one tomorrow but all the shit I have read about TREN scares me..... Should I just stop? My wife and I like my dick being able to work. ANY THOUGHTS PLEASE!!!???

xelnaga is offline Banned
    My two thoughts are : Drop the tren its for more advanced users; and get your post cycle therapy ironed out so when you come off you do it the right way

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    when i look back now at my 1st cycle tren wouldnt have been the antichrist its made out to be (with test, of course). true its hard to recover from and it will significantly raise organ values but it wont kill you. true, you best have all your ducks lined up before using the harsher stuff, ie, know how sides etc affect you but imo if someone is well educated in the subject, i see no harm.

t prop and tren a need to be shot eod so m-w-f-s-t

i would however advise you to go no further with this until you educate yourself and know exactly what you're doing. your trainer is a dope btw, if he cant put muscle weight on you with diet and a correctly periodised training regime then he is in no position to advise you on AAS.
    Last edited by dec11; 11-30-2011 at 10:38 AM.

I forgot to mention my PCT its ironed out from Ive been told, I have clomid 50mg and gonna take it for 2-3 weeks like a week or earlier after the last injection and I have Arimidex while using the cycle gonna take it once or twice a week, I just hear so many different things from so many different people (everybody is their own expert) ya know what I mean? I was told the Test 100 wouldnt be enough for my size ad to take what i got and they wil monitor and Ill be fine. Is the TREN not safe even in that low of a dose? I'm dont wanna **** myself up, so knowledge is power.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quinton.2011 View Post
    I forgot to mention my PCT its ironed out from Ive been told, I have clomid 50mg and gonna take it for 2-3 weeks like a week or earlier after the last injection and I have Arimidex while using the cycle gonna take it once or twice a week, I just hear so many different things from so many different people (everybody is their own expert) ya know what I mean? I was told the Test 100 wouldnt be enough for my size ad to take what i got and they wil monitor and Ill be fine. Is the TREN not safe even in that low of a dose? I'm dont wanna **** myself up, so knowledge is power.
    adex .5 eod from the start, you may want to start with .25mg eod incase you arent estro prone

pct of 5wks, start 3 days after last injection

clomid 50/50/50/50/50
    nolva 20/20/20/20/20

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Thought number one: don't do a MWF schedule. Do every other day at the least.

Thought number two: tren can be a bitch and common opinion here is to avoid until you have experience. The sides can be harsh.

I have muscle weight, Im not a skinny little kid. I'm not trying to get stupid big or keep taking AAS, Ive had plenty of chances in my life and have waited until now, I always have been athletic just never this serious, I live at the ****ing gym and was watching people grow at a much faster rate and figured **** it.

How harsh can the sides be if properly watched and or monitored? If shit starts going south can I drop the TREN then?

the clomid are capsules so I cant split them

Blog Entries
    How harsh can the sides be if properly watched and or monitored? If shit starts going south can I drop the TREN then?
    you could just continue the test and save the tren until you feel you've enough on cycle exp below your belt.
    my worst side with tren was excessive sweating but i suffer that anyhow just x10 more on tren. i had bloods done while i was on it and at only wk3 my doctor was concerned at elevated liver values, dont know what this means in context. bloods after thetren cycle were normal again.

the clomid are capsules so I cant split them
    they're 50mgs, no need to split them

I wouldn't mind just doing the TEST but my trainer(s) say I wont be happy with the resluts of just the test an to shut the fu$% up and quit worrying. The side affect he told me to expect from the TREN is a little body temp raise sometimes some nightsweats and sometimes a Tren cough, he keeps telling me not to worry, I just read a lot and wanna be informed.

He says the biggest thing is dont drink any alcohol

One more thing he told me I would taste it and feel it the first day and I havent felt shit, I will take your advice on the every other day instead of the M-w-F, when do you think I will notice im on it? I know everyone is defferent Im just curious. I just dont want it to **** with my mood because I take a little lithium for bipolar for mood swings so Im already a little hot, I dont wanna beat the old lay for looking at me wrong ya know? He says I woulnt get "testy" until my 4th or 5th cycle and knows plenty of people on mood stablizer, anti-depreesants e.t.c on AAS.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't mind just doing the TEST but my trainer(s) say I wont be happy with the resluts of just the test an to shut the fu$% up and quit worrying. The side affect he told me to expect from the TREN is a little body temp raise sometimes some nightsweats and sometimes a Tren cough, he keeps telling me not to worry, I just read a lot and wanna be informed.
    as i already said, he is a dope

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Just curious but did you get your gear from him? Also, I'm with Dec11 on your trainer is overstepping his edge of knowledge. If I read correctly you are taking test and tren . Are they mixed together? Are doing your injections? If they are not mixed and you are injecting and you seem uneasy about the tren, just inject the test and lie about the sides if he asks.

No they aren't mixed, so I will see some gains from TEST by itself? If Im gonna lie to the idiot I need to be educated on the effects of TEST alone as he only has informed of the combination.. Is PCT needed for just a few weeks of TEST? Should I still only use 1cc every other day? I have a premixed shot for the morning should I just trash it and use the test or just use the combo for one more day to avoid waste? Thanks for all the info some of the people on this site are real cocksuckers... I know I should have more knowledge but where do I learn it? Forums? Everyone says something different, but I can def see the majority says **** TREN for now.

Tren can be pretty harsh on some. Since its your first go with test and tren you don't know how your body will react with either compound so if you are having sides you want really know how to properly treat the sides. Stick with just the test. You can have really good results just have a good diet in place. He want notice the absence of the then I'm pretty sure. If he asks just say you are sweaty some much at night you have to change the sheets sometimes. Test prop needs to be run every other day for good results and to keep hormone levels more stable. If you have enough, run just test prop for eight weeks. No matter what run pct starting 3 days after last injection with Clomid and nolva explain, I believe in an earlier post

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    when i look back now at my 1st cycle tren wouldnt have been the antichrist its made out to be (with test, of course). true its hard to recover from and it will significantly raise organ values but it wont kill you. true, you best have all your ducks lined up before using the harsher stuff, ie, know how sides etc affect you but imo if someone is well educated in the subject, i see no harm.

t prop and tren a need to be shot eod so m-w-f-s-m

i would however advise you to go no further with this until you educate yourself and know exactly what you're doing. your trainer is a dope btw, if he cant put muscle weight on you with diet and a correctly periodised training regime then he is in no position to advise you on AAS.
    huh???? thats not eod.

is that how eod is normally done or did you mess up on accident? curious

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, at 17%bf, I don't think you should even be cycling yet. And this trainer from what you've described is a real idiot. I think your money would be better spent with a different trainer. You probably could get some better results modifying your diet and training regimen.

To me, it sounds like your trainer is looking to push gear on you rather than look out for what's in your better interest. There are a lot of these people out there, so be careful.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    He says the biggest thing is don't drink any alcohol
    He advises u 2 use steroids , he pressures u 2 use the harshest compound available on ur 1st cycle, & his only precaution 2 u is "don't drink alcohol"?!?!?! I say he's a dangerously inexperienced fvkin tard, & u should fire him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    huh???? thats not eod.

is that how eod is normally done or did you mess up on accident? curious
    the last one should have been t for tues

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    the last one should have been t for tues
    thought so just wasnt sure if you like restarted at the end of the week or something lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    thought so just wasnt sure if you like restarted at the end of the week or something lol
    yeah i think i saw the 's' and got confused between sat and sun lol.

What weight should I be at before I commit? I havent done the second shot yet and was thinking after all the replies to maybe hold off for a while.. Would I have to use any PCT for just the one shot I took? I'm 27 years old 6'3'' and fluctuating between 225 lbs and 230lbs at 17% BF, I do 30-40 mins of cardio everyday and eat very good, I want to be to about 10% BF but Iv'e been stuck at this stage for months, thats why I considered the AAS. I wont lie to him I'll get my money back and he wont say shit to me.

I knew what you meant from the 1st post

if you only took one injection there is no need for the pct.

increase your cardio and let the diet section critique one day of your diet. Those guru's are incredible

I'll go ahead and post my diet now, I have one thing in my favor my wife tooknutrition all through college, I just never listened to her till now and she is very ANTI-AAS

Let her help you once you get some critique's. You will be happy with these choices and so will she. WIN WIN situation. And I was right about trainer getting you the stuff? Dump his a$$ as soon as you can.

Thread Information