jrock34 is offline Associate Member

how long to see results??

i'm just finishing my second week on sus 500 and eq 400
    I've gained some weight, but haven't begun to notice and real changes. How long till i really start to "feel it"?
    I don't think i really look any bigger. i'm eating good and working hard

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Keep it up. Should really kick in in weeks 4-5. Good luck.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    Is this your first cyle?

I am not sure about the eq becaseu i dont have experiance with that but as far as the sust250 goes i didnt see any big changes till week three. sust had 4 ative ingredaints n and u only feel a bit from it in the biggening becase most of them take 3-4 weeks to get right in your system and to start really working hard.

dont get discouraged you will see amazing results. i only ran sust 250 and winney for 7 weeks my first cycle and i still saw really good results

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member
    From what i've been reading on the board, sust takes like 4 weeks to kick in and that is why ppl use dbol so it will help kickstart the cycle

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    thanks fellas,
    I do seem a lot hungrier, but will keep working.
    I'm going to run winny 50mg/day starting in week 7-11.
    How much glutamine should i take right now, or should i wait post cycle? i get a good variety of proteins right now. My waistline has gotten a little bigger but i can run that off after the cycle. i had a little sus flu last week, but not bad. I planned on using milk thistle with the winny and clomid post cycle. i just started glucosamine and msm to build it up before the winny starts. drinking lots of water.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Everything looks good. Start milk thistle 1 week prior to introduction of Winstrol . Glutamine is important 24/7/365.
    Take it on cycle, off cycle, you can take it in a house, you can take it with a mouse. You can take it in a box, you can even take it with a fox. You can take it here, you can take it there, you can take it- take it, everywhere.

5g wake up
    10g post workout
    10g (when you wake up to piss in the middle of the night)

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    PP thats some funny shit HAH

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    papa
    youre a riot bro................ glutamine, glutamine everywhere.................haha!

peace bb79

giant bill is offline New Member
    Jrock,
    No results by week 3? IMO, I would have put the Winnys at the beginning of cycle. Reason is, orals are primarily used either to kick-start a fresh cycle or taper one down. The Eq and Sus take time to get into your system. Try to eat a shitload of protein--like in the 500grms+ category. Workout more frequently and push heavy in the begining of workout. Go for higher reps at the end. Just some 0.02...

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    i would take 10mg of glut in the morning and 10mgs post workout 5mg before bed.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rukkus
    i would take 10mg of glut in the morning and 10mgs post workout 5mg before bed.
    Better to take more than that before bed on an empty stomach if possible as it can help increase the GH secretion upon first falling asleep.

Thread Information