Get200 is offline New Member

First cycle of Test/Deca stacked with Dbol, many questions!

This is my first cycle; I am taking 500 Mg of both Deca and Test. I am about half way done with it, and i have went from 148 lbs to 180. I started my cycle off taking 40 mg of DBOL orally but then due to personal issues I skipped a lot of days and now have stopped taking the dbol for about 2 weeks. Is it a bad idea to start on them again, I don't want to confuse my body to the point where it just doesn't know what the hell is going on anymore.

Another BIG question I have, and would like feedback on is my workout. I follow "Mark Rippetoe's" program: (I cannot post the url for I am a new member)
    Is this the right work out for me to get the kind of results I want? My ultimate goal is to be a solid 200, with a low body fat %. The problem with this work out for me is that while my butt and legs are getting enormous my chest is staying relatively the same size / strength. HELP!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are you stats
    you are doing way to much for a first cylce

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    At 21 years old you should not have started this cycle. You have plenty of natural test available at this age.

My advise, you may here different, is to stop the cycle, do a full pct, and learn to eat correctly. You are risking irreversible damage to your endocrine system.

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    I agree with 10nispro stop and use your natural test, at 21 you will have loads of it, a friend of mine cycled at your age and struggles sexually.

Let me rephrase my post, I am taking 250 mg of test and 250 of deca .
    I'm 21 years old, 5"11
    180 lbs
    bench: 205
    Squat: 215
    Deadlift: 225

I am nearing the end of my cycle, so stopping now would not make much sense for me.

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    I agree you should have waited, but in an answer to your question, no I wouldn't start taking the dbol again.. Also how could personal reasons stop you from taking pills daily, but you were able to inject 2 times per week and continue training? I'm just curious

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am curious also...but no on dbol it is perfect for a jump start your cycle for 4 wks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ronnie Rowland wrote this about the sling shot method of working out. It's a good read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...raining-System

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    But I agree with the others on this:

with GB you are doing too much for a first cycle
    wth 10ispro that you are too young and should have thought things through a little better.

so.... finish your cycle, properly pct, then wait for a few more years before another cycle! let your hormonal system finish developing!

part of the problem with many is that they ignore the basic formula

knowledge + training + nutrition + rest + time = benefits

there is no short cut for the formula. This lifestyle requires dedication and years training. Many who feel they dont' want to wait, so turn to drugs to get instant results, usually end up sorry later on in life.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Wait for 4 years more bro..

I can't keep the pills on me or in my car and I have roommates who I don't want to see them either. With that said, it was just a hassle and I skipped too many days so I just decided to stop. Like Gearbox below me suggested, my intention with the dbol was to jump start my cycle for the first 4 weeks.

I think there is a lot of truth to that formula. I probably should have waited, but to be honest I was just desperate for some real progress. I will look into that work out that you posted, thank you.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Mannn... another impatient dude...

Thread Information