Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Simple123 is offline New Member

Bad Break up With EX Girlfriend.. While gear just starts to kick in.. HELP ME PLEASE

I had a really hard break up with my EX about 4 days ago.. Im on my 4th week of Test E 500MG and EQ 400MG//Wk.... My emotions are going crazy, One min im super angry to a point where i just scream load as ****((Alone of course)).. other times ill cry and cry allot allot allot.. What the heck is going on? What you guys think I should do? Any and all recommendations, and all your input would be great!!!

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    Harden up.....

drooke is offline New Member
    Quit being such a *****...JK i feel your pain im doing the same shit my GF just tells me to stop taking shit cause thats what i always blame everything on....

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It's the break up what is causing your emotions to run away with you not the aas. If you stop you will end up worse imho because of the dip in hormones you will experience. Try and put your anger and drive in the gym really put your body through hell. Best of luck and keep strong

27300man is offline Associate Member
    The above is all true. I feel you tho bro, I've been off cycle since Oct and I've been having angry outbreaks a lot. I've been doing things I would of never done in the past, like throw a pad lock at a car due to road rage etc...My wife brought it to my attention that i've been a maniac lately. So now, if I feel myself getting irritated I let it slide and put myself in check.

Stevencusson is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    It's the break up what is causing your emotions to run away with you not the aas. If you stop you will end up worse imho because of the dip in hormones you will experience. Try and put your anger and drive in the gym really put your body through hell. Best of luck and keep strong
    Lots of truth there

AAS dont make you go crazy like that. If you were an assholee before AAS you'll be an even bigger one after taking them because now you have something to blame it on.

I did tren and never had anger issues. Nor did i have moodswings either. Of course i got the nightsweats and insomnia but when it comes down to how you act, that's all you bro.

raptorws6 is offline New Member
    Stay on cycle and let the endorphins make you feel better during and after the workout! When my ex and I split some time back it was the gym that helped me keep it together and focus, now I got a ton of other women and Im having fun!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    what compounds are you taking on your cycle? tren makes me aggressive, so what you take my have some impact on your emotional state. It really depends on the individual.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple123 View Post
    I had a really hard break up with my EX about 4 days ago.. Im on my 4th week of Test E 500MG and EQ 400MG//Wk.... My emotions are going crazy, One min im super angry to a point where i just scream load as ****((Alone of course)).. other times ill cry and cry allot allot allot.. What the heck is going on? What you guys think I should do? Any and all recommendations, and all your input would be great!!!
    I recommend Friday night, you go to the bar, order yourself a ginger ale and start picking up new chicks. I don't care who you are, you can't feel too sad about losing some broad when another chick is giving you a BJ.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ ahhhh... the "BJ cure-all" theory, eh? =)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You`ll make it through this just gotta look foward at the good things that will come.
    I haven`t had a good one of those for years, why did I get maried lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Well, I've never cried while getting one. And I don't know anyone who has either.

I heave read on the internet that somewhere in india/africa or hell knows where, several women were convicted for kidnaping and raping several men for their semen. They wanted to use it for some type of magic. I'm sure they cried like crazy, poor basterds.
    So guard your dicks boys, you never know..

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    Agree with this 100%. It's so easy for someone to tell u to "harden up"or just go out to a bar when their not in ur position. I've been there bro and it sucks, there's times when ur pissed and then depressed as a mf, can't sleep, can't eat, and can't think of anything else. All that worked for me was absorbing myself into the gym. That and time, which I'm sure you don't want to hear.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Try not to wallow. Stay focused on your daily activities and keep busy.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 27300man View Post
    The above is all true. I feel you tho bro, I've been off cycle since Oct and I've been having angry outbreaks a lot. I've been doing things I would of never done in the past, like throw a pad lock at a car due to road rage etc...My wife brought it to my attention that i've been a maniac lately. So now, if I feel myself getting irritated I let it slide and put myself in check.
    lol wat u cycle bro

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    now you're free to slay as much poon as you want. oh noes! the agony!

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic01 View Post
    Agree with this 100%. It's so easy for someone to tell u to "harden up"or just go out to a bar when their not in ur position. I've been there bro and it sucks, there's times when ur pissed and then depressed as a mf, can't sleep, can't eat, and can't think of anything else. All that worked for me was absorbing myself into the gym. That and time, which I'm sure you don't want to hear.
    ive been there too actually kinda recently but not too recent... it was tough goin through it but it eventually goes away and its made me the vagina slayer that i am today, cuz im never gettin in a relationship again for a while
    Last edited by spiketannin; 12-01-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Maddawg is offline Junior Member
    Chin up, bro. If you're ever gonna go through a breakup, the start of a cycle is the PERFECT time. Test levels sky high, getting stronger, bigger, new attention from other girls. The best way to get over one is to get under another one.

superme11 is offline New Member
    well that sucks...
    but hey, maybe the next one might acutely be better... in a way..

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    BJ cure all theory ahhahahaha ****in hilarious

I dont know if theres anything more beautiful than having a gorgeous woman wrap her lips around your wienerschnitzel. Even newborn babies look like ugly sons of bitches after that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think you need to post pics of her so we can decide if its worth getting upset over.

The Bishop is offline Banned

Be very careful of those "relationship" women....

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship". In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    HAHAHA BISHOP

Honestly OP.. if your work / life situation allows you to stay out past midnight, you can get laid. You will need to practice approaching women if you don't already know how to, but its not hard. That seems to be the biggest thing keeping most guys from getting laid, they are afraid to talk to a beautiful woman without her giving them a wink or something first. Fuk all that just go over talk to her if you get blown off talk to the next one. This technique will get anyone laid.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could it be you need an AI and your estro is too high and the breakup is making it more apparent? Its gonna suck regardless but if your estro is high its gonna suck that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Could it be you need an AI and your estro is too high and the breakup is making it more apparent? Its gonna suck regardless but if your estro is high its gonna suck that much more.
    It's not an estro problem, people just don't know how to raise their sons in to acting like men. This is what happens.

27300man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiketannin View Post
    lol wat u cycle bro
    Just Test E, lol. I'm totally not myself when someone pisses me off. Not completely out of control but pretty close to it. So in conclusion, I am a believer in roid rage but it needs a catalyst to get one there.

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raptorws6 View Post
    Stay on cycle and let the endorphins make you feel better during and after the workout! When my ex and I split some time back it was the gym that helped me keep it together and focus, now I got a ton of other women and Im having fun!
    ^^ Agreed!

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    I haven`t had a good one of those for years, why did I get maried lol.
    This is true. Birthday and Christmas, those are about the only times it is for sure to get a bj when you get married. Note to all those single guys

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ha!
    Bishop :d

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    * looks around, and leans in and whispers* pssst... gifts are also good reasons for us to give bj's
    lmao

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    better to breakup now then 10yrs down the road with 2 kids. How old are you?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Tru dat, tru dat...you can't blame elevated Test levels for commonly elevated Estro sides.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i think you need to post pics of her so we can decide if its worth getting upset over.
    LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    better to breakup now then 10yrs down the road with 2 kids. How old are you?
    So true, lot of wisdom here bru! ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Simple123 View Post
    Keep your mind occupied as stated earlier, and start looking for a new love interest. Even if you're depressed/emotionally unavailable, there's a cutie out there somewhere with what it takes to snap you out it.

Sometimes these things are for the best, keep your chin up kid!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yep, im with gixxer. a pic tells a thousand words lol

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yep, im with gixxer. a pic tells a thousand words lol
    As long as she's not fat.

AndrewD54 is offline Junior Member
    eat nothing but red meat and gun powder for 6 weeks and inject A bombs directly into your neck... should help... maybe....or not lol

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Def not the AAS causing your emotions. this was always a myth. if you stop u will be MUCH worse off. toughen up buddy

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I recommend Friday night, you go to the bar, order yourself a ginger ale and start picking up new chicks. I don't care who you are, you can't feel too sad about losing some broad when another chick is giving you a BJ.
    Lol..hilarious and very true...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denverpride View Post
    This is true. Birthday and Christmas, those are about the only times it is for sure to get a bj when you get married. Note to all those single guys
    I wish someone would of clued me in on this truth..it is so true and very sad...one of the many reasons I got out. Great advice from all.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information