michael tyson is offline Associate Member

sore lump under right nipple 3 weeks in to prop/tren cycle

cycle 600mg prop 350mg tren per week.

I am on 10mg/day aromasin and .25mg/day prami. i have letro, adex, nolva on hand.

i have small lumps under both nips from previous cycles the right one has just become sore when touched. What should I do here?

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I would think that would have been enough to keep it away. Maybe add some nolva 20mg/ day till soreness goes then taper down to 10 for a few days then stop the nolva and see what happens.

Is the exemestane from a pharm or is it a research chem?

I'd probably up the dose of exemestane before jumping to the nolva, especially if you're gonna be running nolva during PCT. Plus, if you're getting gyno then your E is high and nolva will not address plasma E levels, it will only keep E from binding to receptor sites.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    get letro... hit the search button to find the dose

asap

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    He hasnt said its grown, just tender. Maybe try letro or higher dose of nolva if you want to try get rid of it? I think it's probably just tender because blood levels haven't stabilized yet. If the Aromasin is real 10mg Ed should take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    He hasnt said its grown, just tender. Maybe try letro or higher dose of nolva if you want to try get rid of it? I think it's probably just tender because blood levels haven't stabilized yet. If the Aromasin is real 10mg Ed should take care of it.
    the aromasin is a little over a year old not sure if that could be a problem. I have a fresh bottle of adex and could switch to that if the aromasin is bad. all of my chems are from the reputable sponsor.

i have taken 1.5mg of letro the past 2 days along with 10mg aromasin and 20mg nolva. is this overkill? i'd like the soreness to go away before i stop the letro and nolva.

You shouldn't run the tamox with letro b/c tamox will lower the plasma concentration of the letro.

ok so no real suggestions on what to do. i think i may just start adex .5mg ED and keep the letro 1.25mg ED for a week. thoughts? the adex is brand new and letro is like a year old. is the letro from lion supposed to be dark green?

hi. could any vets tell me what to do here?

Thread Information