Thread: tren standalone

ghostshots is offline New Member

tren standalone

anyone run tren as standalone? any help or info would be great...

belterboss is offline Junior Member
    I just ran tren as a stand alone 4000 mg in 10 weeks. It wasn't like I was expecting I was expecting rock hard gains with lots of strenght but didn't get the gains I would with test and tren stacked but on the otherhand their was no estrogenic effect and was very east to come off of. My bench went from 285 to 345 in 10 weeks which is pretty good especially if u are not looking for stacking a lot and looking for crazy gains but to each their own and plus its doesn't retain water weight so you won't put on that puffy test effect that's a great plus all honesty prob my fav to pin yet. looking forward to stacking hard with test next cycle to see greater results but yes I would recommend it just make sure to work out extra hard for the best effect and don't miss any workouts or will probly b worthless to you

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks guys, hey belter did you use it to cut or were you trying to bulk? I am using it to cut I am not looking to get anything drastic just solid, maintainable gains...Thanks for the insight, I appreciate it!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no offense but after reading belters other post i wouldnt be following his advice

none taken, but I already have completed my second shot so now I am trying to damage control, if you have any advice please pm me

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would be best to stop and wait until you know what you are doing. At this point you shouldn`t be shut down.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by belterboss View Post
    I just ran tren as a stand alone 4000 mg in 10 weeks. It wasn't like I was expecting I was expecting rock hard gains with lots of strenght but didn't get the gains I would with test and tren stacked but on the otherhand their was no estrogenic effect and was very east to come off of. My bench went from 285 to 345 in 10 weeks which is pretty good especially if u are not looking for stacking a lot and looking for crazy gains but to each their own and plus its doesn't retain water weight so you won't put on that puffy test effect that's a great plus all honesty prob my fav to pin yet. looking forward to stacking hard with test next cycle to see greater results but yes I would recommend it just make sure to work out extra hard for the best effect and don't miss any workouts or will probly b worthless to you
    horrible 'advice' on many levels. you're not out the woods yet..........

Quote Originally Posted by ghostshots View Post
    none taken, but I already have completed my second shot so now I am trying to damage control, if you have any advice please pm me
    if you only did 2 shots i would stop.

I simply informed him on what gains I got from it sorry I'm not Arnold swartz people are not always looking for text book teachings but from someone's own experiences and that's what I gave him I'm sure he knows to do his research on everything before hand but that's not what he was asking and if your looking to cut and keep strength yes it is a good standalone it will keep your gains u have achieved while cutting with cardio

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    he was asking and if your looking to cut and keep strength yes it is a good standalone
    Please stop giving advice, the chance of getting shut down hard and having a tough recovery is much higher when running Tren alone. Also Tren kills most peoples sex drive when there is no test in the cycle.

I simply informed him on what gains I got from it sorry I'm not Arnold swartz people are not always looking for text book teachings but from someone's own experiences and that's what I gave him I'm sure he knows to do his research on everything before hand but that's not what he was asking and if your looking to cut and keep strength yes it is a good standalone it will keep your gains u have achieved while cutting with cardio
    again stop giving advice. Tren is not a good standalone. You may have gotten lucky with no sides but that is rare.

there is always someone that gets lucky with something. that doesnt mean they should tell other people to do it that its ok

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Ur gona get some1 hurt, go educate urself b4 u try 2 educate others, & stop telling new / 1st time users (or any1 for that matter) that may not know better bout ur STUPID / inexperienced, Tren . only cycle, it sends a bad message.

Sorry guys guess I need a little more education. Didn't mean to steer someone in the wrong direction it won't happen again. I apologize

I appreciate the help, I am just going to wait until I get everything I need to get the cycle going the right way... thanks a lot everyone

Thread Information