DesPr8 is offline Associate Member

Still need help with planning my next cycle AAS Noob

Did not get too many replies from my last thread so let me try it again

33/yo 200lb 6'2 (previously) 270ish pounds

(Lost a lot of weight and have some loose skin and stubborn fat)

I want to lean out without getting all boney, previous weight was 172lb through dieting and working out.(I lost a lot of muscle and no real composition) <I looked like a swimmer

I tried HGH but it takes too long and it is expensive. Taking the last 50ius I got left.
    Hgh got me hungry, hairy and horny with crazy dreams and no real strength gains but I took it cause the "side effects aren't bad"

I wanna slowly jump into this without F*ing myself up permanently and losing my diminishing libido "/
    Goal: 200lb-220lb with a very low bf% and very strong.

I want to cycle ( Clen and Anavar )

Do I really need T3 with this cycle?
    Should I keep test around encase my libido drops?
    What kind of test and how much should I pin if it comes to that point?
    Do I need any PCT? should I order clom or nolvadex or both?
    I know var is a mild "girly roid" but what else would you recommend for a dude like me?

Thanks for any help and hope this thread doesnt end up lost in the wave of new threads haha

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    post your complete cycle
    weeks?
    doses?

do that and then let's take a look....

stpete is offline Banned
    Also diet and training regimen...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mate,
    post your complete cycle
    weeks?
    doses?

do that and then let's take a look....
    agree and whats your bf% now
    is there a reason you dont want to run test?

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Dude , Testosterone is a staple of all cycles, include it in a well planned and thought out reserched cycle.

ELJEFE666 is offline New Member
    New to this but it's my understanding that you don't want to run the var w/out test.. I'm building my cycle now...been all natural my whole training career but Juice is way more intellectually stimulating then I ever imagined...
    Weeks 1-10---Test E, 250mg every 5 days
    Weeks 2-12---Anavar , 40 mg ED
    Weeks 1-10---Arimidex .25 EOD
    Weeks 3-10---HCG ...250iu 2x's a week

PCT---need help...this is where I'm needing a lil assistance...any critiques on what I got mapped out...not going to run for a few months

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weeks 1-10---Test E, 250mg every 5 days
    Test E should be injected every 3.5 days for stable levels and less sides
    Weeks 2-12---Anavar , 40 mg ED
    40mg ed of Anavar is still considered a low dose.
    Weeks 1-10---Arimidex .25 EOD
    Would only take this if sides presented themself

Well here is the thing, I don't know what to start using all I know Im definitely going to use clen 2 weeks on two off for sure.
    Everything else is debatable.
    My BF is not too bad I really dont know cause of the loose skin to tell you the truth.
    And anytime I start a new routine I go in pretty good as far as diet and working out.
    I usually stick to 2000cal,250-300carb, 50-80fats,200protein half food half shakes.

And there is no reason because I wont run test I'm just a bit worried about bad side effects.
    And I have a bit of a addictive personality and dont wanna mess myself up.

^^^^Just get addicted to the right things then.

Believe me I try lol and it works out pretty good for the most part.
    When i lost so much weight I was obsessed with losing weight that I keto dieted and was looking just too skinny.

So in you guys opinion should I stick with (Test/Clen ) for my fist cycle?
    Whats the deal with t3 and what should I order for any PCT?

I just want right now to know what to order from my source and ill figure out my timing later since im thinking of doing winter training.

Bump Bump Bump

I think your goals are mixed up, what is your most immediate aim ? You may have to take it one step at a time, cut first then bulk, or have you already cut ?

Post up a pic of what you look like, we will be able to give better advice for your goals.

T3 speeds up your metabolism and is used for cuttting, clen is not really a steroid and is also used for cutting.

PCT is a must for any AAS cycle, clomid and nolva are the usual.

I think you still have diet issues, you would be better off nailing down a solid diet before starting a cycle as it would just be a waste of time and money otherwise.

Currently i'm struggling with dieting just because I did it before so hard that I just can keep a 1600 calorie lifestyle and be ok.
    Living eating the same meals like chicken with veggies almost daily was making me miserable.

Your right though I do need to check my diet again and believe me before I start any good cycle I'll try to clean up.

I'm thinking of trying clen /T3 for the winter and test for the spring.

Should i buy nolva and clomid or am i good with either or? And I dont need any PCT for Clen/T3?
    And what type of test and how much should I buy you think?

????????????????????????????????????

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    judging from your stats on ur profile, i would say you need some more natural work before going on a cycle.

6'2'' and 182lbs is a pretty small build and with a proper diet it can be increased in size. You are only taking in 2000 calories? to put on size you need considerable more calories than that. When you get proper nutrition in your body combined with hard work, you would be surprised with what can happen.
    Using supplements (nitric oxide booster, creatine, protein, bcaa, etc) can provide you the 'boost' you are looking for instead of using AAS.

As for your cycle, test is the best. It is the base of all cycles. And why do you want to use clen ? Its more for cutting, not bulking. Your diet will determine how clean your bulk is. Same with the T3, its for 'cutting' not trying to put size on.

with your mention of being 'addictive', it seems like you are looking for a quick fix to your size issues but that leave the door open for more severe issues, which are increased when not educated on the topic.

Your best best, IMHO, is head over to the diet section and see how you can improve your diet. There are many gurus of nutrition that can really point you in the right direction. And hold off on the AAS. Save ur $$ and spend it on high quality food. it will do more in the long run by getting in the rhythm of a good diet and sticking with it.

Think of it this way, you go get the best fastest car you can but instead of putting 110+octane in it, you only put 87octane in. Its not going to be nearly as good as it could be. Thats how it is with your diet, if u dont put good nutrition in how can you expect to grow?

Thread Information