redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

1 inch for glute injections

I've always used 1 1/2 in needles in the past but I'm quite a bit leaner now (prob 10-12% bf right now) think 1 in is long enough for this type of injection? The 1 1/2 in. have been a little painful recently and feels like it's going too deep.

josholand is offline Junior Member
    yeah 1" is perfect.... i've got more bf than you and it's perfect for me... no smaller than 1" I think 1" is always good for glutes unless you have a reeeeally fat a$$. Pull back on the plunger as well to make sure you get air bubbles and not blood.... then you'll know you're fine. Peace of mind.

ecruz is offline Member
    yeah bro aspirate also make sure the lump isnt too close to the suface u want it in the muscle..

ELJEFE666 is offline New Member
    Yeah I'm still in the early stages of prepping for my cycle but that 1.5 needle looks like its gonna be too long...I don't think I'm gonna need to push it all the way in as recommended.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat1 View Post
    I've always used 1 1/2 in needles in the past but I'm quite a bit leaner now (prob 10-12% bf right now) think 1 in is long enough for this type of injection? The 1 1/2 in. have been a little painful recently and feels like it's going too deep.
    AAS are meant to be injected DEEP IM.
    I prefer 1.5" for glutes myself and 1" elsewhere.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am 6'1" and 205, I used to be 235 and use a 1.5" since dropping the wieght I am a lot happier using a 1" needle for glutes.

stpete is offline Banned
    I use 1" but 1.5" is just fine in the glute. You won't hit anything. Keep injections to top half of glute.

Thread Information