kero is offline New Member

My first T3 & Clen cycle

Hi,
    It's my first T3 & Clen cycle , i don't know the dose , the cycle period or the PCT ......
    From 2 years i was a bodybuilder but due to my job i can't go the gym anymore .
    Here some info about me:
    Tall:172 cm
    Weight : 93 kg
    I decided to loss from 20-30 kg without any exercise , just these cycle , and i want to know the period that i can reach my target after it?

CAN YOU HELP ME......

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What sort of job prohibits you from going to the gym?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    NOT A BLAST, JUST THE FACTS:

Quote Originally Posted by kero View Post
    Hi,
    It's my first T3 & Clen cycle , i don't know the dose , the cycle period or the PCT ......
    This means that you don't know as much about these compounds as you should. You need to spend a couple of hours in the Steroid Profiles Forum, not trolling for answers!

From 2 years i was a bodybuilder but due to my job i can't go the gym anymore .
    Again lack of knowledge, these compounds are for people who workout...others are just disappointed!

Here some info about me:
    Tall:172 cm
    Weight : 93 kg
    I decided to loss from 20-30 kg without any exercise , just these cycle , and i want to know the period that i can reach my target after it?
    Forever, it'll take forever!

CAN YOU HELP ME......
    Slow down, spend some time learning about these chems: how they work; how to use them; and what to take with them. You'll be much more satisfied with your results!
    Last edited by magic32; 12-03-2011 at 10:22 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Yes , I know every thing about these products due to my medicine study ( I'm a dentist ) , i know some sample of cycles , but i want the most suitable cycle for me as a beginner.
    Last edited by kero; 12-03-2011 at 10:41 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    man i wouldnt want a dentist touching me with shaking hands from clen .

magic is correct with everything he said

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What sort of job prohibits you from going to the gym?
    I'm a dentist

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    man i wouldnt want a dentist touching me with shaking hands from clen .

magic is correct with everything he said
    Yes , magic is correct of everything he said, but you don't know when i'm used to be a bodybuilder i made 2 anabolic steroids cycles (bulking & cutting ) , but as i said before, due to my work i had to leave every thing .
    So, i want help to know the most suitable cycle for me.

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    Eat better and exercise more. These drugs are only good for a few % body fat.

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kero
    Yes , magic is correct of everything he said, but you don't know when i'm used to be a bodybuilder i made 2 anabolic steroids cycles (bulking & cutting ) , but as i said before, due to my work i had to leave every thing .
    Lol... Could you imagine going to a dentist who is b2 stimulated shaking hands and irritable???? Something tells me if you do these drugs you'll have more free time for the gym

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    there is no good cycle for someone who doest work out at all.
    if you want to loose weight change yuor diet and find some time for the gym

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    I dont get why being a dentist stops you from going to the gym

Don't most dentists only work like 9-5?

I'd venture to say that most of us work at least 35 hours a week or whatever and still make it to the gym most days.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-03-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    I dont get why being a dentist stops you from going to the gym
    Because in egypt we have a different style in job : we shuold be in hospitals from 9 am : 2 pm , then after 2 or 3 hours of rest each one go to his private clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Don't most dentists only work like 9-5?

I'd venture to say that most of us work at least 35 hours a week or whatever and still make it to the gym most days.
    Because in egypt we have a different style in job : we shuold be in hospitals from 9 am : 2 pm , then after 2 or 3 hours of rest each one go to his private clinic.

So...lift in the morning before the hospital, or during your 2-3 hour break.
    Your excuses are pathetic and you don't sound the least bit dedicated to getting fit.
    You're really physically drained after poking around someone's mouth for a few hours? lol

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    lmao t3 and clen are helpful for people who lift consistently and are looking to go from like 12% BF to 7-8% BF because at that point it gets exponentially harder depending on genetics. If ure looking to "get slimmer." (im assuming this means 20+% BF to 13-15% BF) then just eat less. Really if you don't care about muscle don't even bother with the weights, just try to lift if u can as it will help you look better and lose weight but just focus on not going above 1700-1800 calories. For even a sedentary male that will lead to weightloss.

When cutting diet is king. if im in a 500 surplus and throw in clen and t3 guess what? i wont lose an ounce.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    WAKE UP 45 MIN EARLY! DAMN!!! I absolutely hate it when I hear this. "I don't have the time" is the worst excuse for not going to the gym. You were obviously dedicated enough to go to school and be a dentist...was that a quick fix....did you take online classes for 2 weeks...did harry potter wave a wand and give you the skills to work in someone's mouth. I doubt it.

As others have said T3/clen isn't going to make a difference, it's not a magic pill. You're gonna have to work to get your body the way you want it. Go to the dieting section, learn to diet, ask the questions you need, and make a commitment to do this.

Sorry to be so stern, but I have to listen to one of my employees complaining about this everyday. I'm not fit, I don't have the time, it cost to much for a membership. Yet he consistently parties at the club staying out til 4 a.m. spending upwards of 200.00 a night. It drives me insane. I used to use these excuses to, but I sucked it up and made a life change all while starting a business working 14-15 hour days, dealing with more stress in day than most people do in a month, and while broke. Suck it up

Thread Information