doingwork is offline Junior Member

need help on future cycle.........

I just started researching things again, im looking at doing a cycle come spring and what to get get some ideas.... im thinking...oral turanabol for 45 days to jump start things....deca 200 and either supertest 450 or sustanon 250... for 12 weeks and clomid for 24 days to follow kinda heard bad things about supertest...i havent figured doses yet just trying to figure out what to order first .. my diet and lifting schedule are in good shape and so am i

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Stats? Previous cycles? Goals?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    We try to be careful with our advice. I am sure you can appreciate that. Because of this, we need more information from you.

Age?
    height?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    lifting/training experience?
    cycle experience? sounds like this might be your first cycle?

Let us know, then we can talk.

Cheers!
    ---Roman

age 26 5ft 11 weight 204 bf 17% ive been lifting pretty regular for about 3 years now...less in the summer due to the fact i own a painting company, but im well established now so i will be doing less actual work then normal... i did my first cycle of sust only about a year and a half ago, i loved it... i think me and my buddys were doing a little to much but it was great... but do to work and lack of knowledge i lost most of my gains....now i know more and im reasearching it better and trying to do more and be more educated...bye the way im diebetic, i figure u should know that i have seen a couple types of gear bad for people with diabetes

any help guys?

Can anyone help me out ? Does this sound right? Good? Bad? Too much ? Idk some kind of input ....please

What was your previous cycle? Mgs of sust?

Op- You get more response when you lay you cycle out clearly rather than just typing it all in a paragraph.

1000 once a week ....

And i will make sure its set up better next time...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doingwork View Post
    1000 once a week ....
    Your first cycle was 1000mg of sust?

Yeaa....sounds like a lot huh? What i was thinking the last few days reading around on here....my buddy told me he was doing the same..but twice a week..

1000mg a week is ridiculous. First and formost its way too much for a first cycle. In addition most vets that dont compete will tell you they prefer half that for regular cycling. You should be running 500mgs at the most for your first few cycles. Anymore just isnt needed.

Yea..I had no idea when I was doing it but i figured that out after checking things out on here...I was just listening to my gym buddy...we had a lot of it tho and I didn't know

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry it takes me a while to get back to you sometimes.... i live in afghanistan, much different time zone from the rest of the blokes here, and sometimes I just forget...
    Anyways, not sure what you have access to

But I think for now you should stick to a standard cycle
    12 weeks test e or c at 500mg/week. If you want to jump start things, you can run 50mg test prop ED for the first two weeks and you can back that amount from the back end of the cycle, so overall you are still taking the same amount.

I think being diabetic should be an extra reason for caution, and another reason to try and stick to test only. You can successfully run two standard cycles a year, with minimal sides.

However, at 17% BF, you should really work on getting that down. the more bf%, the higher risk of feminine sides. Gyno, etc.... try to get below 15% bf before your next cycle.

I won't speak to the pct, since I TRT instead. Others can guide you in that area.

I am curious about your diet. You say your diet is in "good shape" but my experience with newbs here on the board (sorry, but that's what you are here) is that their diet is NOT in good shape. Obviously that is a generalization, and not specific to you, but I would be interested to see what your diet looks like? Could you post your diet in the diet section, broke out with the macros, and what you eat per meal? we have some very experienced members that will be able to point out some improvement opportunities. Better to get your diet dialed in now, which will make your journey easier in the long run.

Roman

Thread Information