I've go a few questions regarding the injection methodology itself. I haven't cycled in so long I am relearning a few things.
I've just begun trying to stretch the skin a bit in order to move the hole so there is less leakage as I pull the needle out. I had great success with this on a thigh injection of nearly 2cc of tren and test (allowed to mix for hours beforehand). No leakage or blood after. This was also the first time I used a 1inch needle rather than my typical 1.5 inch. I felt a muscle and skin moving against the needle as it tried to move back into its regular resting position.

Questions
1) If you guys do use the stretching method on your skin, how hard do you stretch or move it?

2) In what circumstances is a 1.5 inch needle mandatory? I am going to try many different pining spots this cycle, tricep went well and i'm considering attempting a calf shot. I have trouble aspirating with one hand if I don't have sufficient positioning and leverage. I assume larger muscle groups like glutes, thigh, quad require deeper injects whereas smaller muscles dont.

3) I attempted a tren inject into the side of my shoulder and had a horrible time of it, much bleeding and pain (pain afterwards but not much during). I did aspirate but the needle may have moved enough to hit a nerve I'm not sure. After the inject my whole arm felt shitty for a good half hour. I'm going to avoid shoulder injects in the future. Are there spots I should avoid until I'm a much bigger guy. Currently 220lbs.

4) What do you guys think of pec and calf shots?

5) I've begun spending a lot more time massaging the muscle I just used, I've heard the best thing to do is try and go to the gym and work the muscle so the oil moves around. ie inject in the leg on legs day. Do you guys practice this and if so how long should I wait before hiting the muscle?