Thread: glute or delt?

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member

glute or delt?

I am pinning for the first time and was wondering if I should hit the glute or the delt for my first time?

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Go with glute for first time. Less things that can go wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you don't mind all the twisting, then go for a glute

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    Personally, for first timers, I'd recommend the delt, simply because its easier and you can get a feel for jabbing.. Took me a while to start with the glutes, especially when you have to do it yourself, as mentioned above there is twisting and turning involved.. But overall, its best to jab the glutes.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Glute and delts are both excellent spors for a beginner. I dont find glutes that hard. Twisting is a pain. Just take your time with it

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot depends on the volume and compound being pinned. A 2ml shot of sust will be moderatly painful in the virgin glute, in a vigin delt its gonna be hell. That said once you get some time in the delts are very friendly, easy to hit, offer better absorption, and will hold 2 mls no problem. I often go 2.5 mls in the delts with mild compounds and I am no giant.

The main thing is to rotate before you find you have to due to scar tissue. Many a newcomer finds a spot they like and starts pinning it every other day leading to scar tissue. IMHO, If you rotate at least 6 sites like glutes, delts, thighs ( 3 locations right and left side) you will be fine for the short haul then later on if you get serious you can develop more exotic locations

FFM

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    A lot depends on the volume and compound being pinned. A 2ml shot of sust will be moderatly painful in the virgin glute, in a vigin delt its gonna be hell. That said once you get some time in the delts are very friendly, easy to hit, offer better absorption, and will hold 2 mls no problem. I often go 2.5 mls in the delts with mild compounds and I am no giant.

The main thing is to rotate before you find you have to due to scar tissue. Many a newcomer finds a spot they like and starts pinning it every other day leading to scar tissue. IMHO, If you rotate at least 6 sites like glutes, delts, thighs ( 3 locations right and left side) you will be fine for the short haul then later on if you get serious you can develop more exotic locations

FFM
    I'm pinning test e 1ml every Monday and Thursday. What do you think.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    personally i like the delts better

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest glutes.

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744 View Post
    I'm pinning test e 1ml every Monday and Thursday. What do you think.
    If you are only jabbing 1ml then delts are fine for a beginner but anything more, as suggested above, go glutes..
    Last edited by Xtrakt0r; 12-04-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Thread Information