Olly is offline New Member

First post, need help with cutting cycle please!

Hey guys, im sure this topic has been done to death but i really need some help with my cutting cycle. Im currently 6 weeks in to a test/tren /dbol cycle, i am currently around 15% BF and my ideal goal would be to get to 7% but i would really like to be under 10% by the end of this cycle. During my first cycle the fat dropped off me, but over the past few months i cant seem to be able to get my BF down at all, this second cycle has hardly helped and i just seem to be stagnating at around 15%.

I am very Endomorph extremely prone to putting on fat and estro related sides, (was 35% BF before i started training) and while ive got some definition around my shoulders and upper abs, the fat seems to hang around my stomach and sides. Im hoping some of you more experienced guys can have a look at my stats and give me some pointers as to where im going wrong or if those who have been in a position similar to mine can give me some tips as to how you got your BF into those single figures.

Height: 5 ft 9
    weight: 180 lb

current cycle:

Tren E, 400mg per week, weeks 1-12
    Test E, 500mg per week, weeks 1-12
    Dbol, 50mg ED, weeks 1-4
    Adex, 1mg EOD, weeks 1-4
    ECA stack weeks 1-12

(my previous cycle was identical to this except 16 weeks and no ECA, i also have some masteron that i was hoping to run in the last 4 or 5 weeks of this cycle but im reluctant to waste it on my high BF)

Training:

Mon: Lats
    Tue: Delts and Traps
    Wed: Rest
    Thurs: Chest
    Fri: Legs
    Sat: Arms
    Sun: Rest

(im currently aiming for 8 reps or above per set, doing around 20 sets per workout with about 5 different exercises, currently very little cardio as i find Tren slaughters my lungs and gives me really bad shin splints, im also struggling to give up smoking which doesnt help :P)

Diet:

Meal 1: Fruit, 5 weetabix plus shake which includes (3 whole raw eggs, pint of semi skimmed milk and two scoops of supplement consisting of 60g protein, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine)

Meal 2: 2-4 slices of wholewheat bread with low fat hummus

Meal 3: shake which includes (3 whole raw eggs, pint of semi skimmed milk and two scoops of supplement consisting of 60g protein, 10g glutamine, 10g creatine)

Meal 4: 250g Chicken breast (sometimes with brown rice but usually not)

Meal 5: 250 g Chicken breast with veg

Meal 6: two salmon fillets or a tin of tuna

(i dont count calories and some days i will up the carbs or skip a meal, but i never cheat or indulge, no beer, fast food, sugar, snacks e.t.c....)

i seem to be getting pretty good muscle gains off this programme but its the BF i really want to cut, would really appreciate any advice on diet, cardio, cycle, workout e.t.c...

OGMonster is offline New Member
    Gotta count the carbs it helps wonders

HTC Evo user

Seem to be about same size as me, 180, 5 foot 9. I would say add the cals up, I think u may be eating a little too much for cutting. I'm bulking and I eat around 3300 to 3600 cals each day. Got a app on my cell to add it all up, works wonders and it scans barcodes as well lol.

HTC Evo user

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also if you are trying to cut drop the Dbol for sure let the Tren do the work, also I would try to run the Test at least 2 weeks longer than the Tren or you are going to have a rough PCT. One other thing, there is also no mention of HCG you should run HCG at 250iu's twice per week on cycle particularly w Tren being used.

I would also drop the semi-skimmed milk (milk is not your friend) and the whole wheat bread is most likely full of sugar and its being ingested while some of the milkfat is still available. In addition I don't see any vegatables at all?

Go to the diet board for expert advice, I am no nutritionalist so there are those better qualified to make specific reccomendations of diet.

FFM

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Also if you are trying to cut drop the Dbol for sure let the Tren do the work, also I would try to run the Test at least 2 weeks longer than the Tren or you are going to have a rough PCT. One other thing, there is also no mention of HCG you should run HCG at 250iu's twice per week on cycle particularly w Tren being used.

I would also drop the semi-skimmed milk (milk is not your friend) and the whole wheat bread is most likely full of sugar and its being ingested while some of the milkfat is still available. In addition I don't see any vegatables at all?

Go to the diet board for expert advice, I am no nutritionalist so there are those better qualified to make specific reccomendations of diet.

FFM
    i agree. I dont know why you would use d-bol if your cutting. also 1mg of a-dex eod is pretty high.
    and your diet controls cutting more then chemicals

RZGP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGMonster
    Seem to be about same size as me, 180, 5 foot 9. I would say add the cals up, I think u may be eating a little too much for cutting. I'm bulking and I eat around 3300 to 3600 cals each day. Got a app on my cell to add it all up, works wonders and it scans barcodes as well lol.

HTC Evo user
    What's the app called?

Razor is offline Banned
    I like the workout and the diet! I need to fine tune my that was as well. As far as the cycle info I will leave that to the more experienced. Still learning myself.

It's called Calorie Counter. Let's u save entire meals as a group as well. Very useful. I used to think I was eating at my mark until I started tallying it all up

Thread Information