russian434 is offline New Member

1st time beginner needs help !!!

Hey everyone im in need for good advice from the big guys that have been in the game for over 2yrs or so that have actually done plenty of bulking cycles and kno what they are talking about! Ive done my research for the past 4 yrs or so i got a good idea of what im getting myself into. Anyways long story short my goal is to gain lean muscle and strength so what do yall think should be my first cycle being only 21? Ive been thinking like 12wks of test e 500mg /per week with some dbol 40mg per day and some clomid/ nolvadex for pct aswell as arimidex for gyno in case . One more thing what do yall think about DHEA ??????

Any advice? Suggestions? Oppinions?

Thanks

my stats

21yrs old
    6'3 241lbs 15 %bf
    goal to be 6'3 300 20%bf by the time im 28 but atleats 20 lbs from one cycle or so .
    Been lifting since i was 15 i started as 6'3 160lbs 10%bf never took any gear or prohormones all natural! No bullshit but right now im taking 25mg of DHEA a day .
    my diet is 300g protein/200g carbs complex mostly and a gallon of water per day.
    I work out 6 days a week cardio twice a week lift heavy aswell high reps nothing below 10 reps.
    In school trying to become a pharmacist. How ironic

anything else yall wanna kno just ask!

Heres my latest pic i took like 2 weeks ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st time beginner needs help !!!-body-1.jpg  
    Last edited by russian434; 12-04-2011 at 09:39 PM.

xelnaga is offline Banned
    You have a gift. You also have the potential to become a monster. I wont recommend steroids before 25. My first cycles were at 17 and 18yrs and I am just starting to explore the ramifications of those actions. You can PM me for that info.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you def have a good base. I would wait on the steroids and work on diet and different training methods for now
    Please edit your post you can list lab names or websites
    ph are usually worse for you then the real thing

Yea thanks guys ive been told i got a good frame to maybe compete in the future if i can fill in my frame ! Lol
    but i forgot to mention i also take 25mg of dhea and 1800 mg of tribulus in the morning i heard its good to increase test levels.. What yall think of the dhea shit ? And that website is [] they sell shit like halotest 25 halodorol and androdrol !
    Last edited by russian434; 12-04-2011 at 09:26 PM.

russian i just told you that you can name websites. Please edit your post

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Like as stated above, prohormones are crap and harsh sides.
    Last edited by rippedfromabove; 12-04-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    russian i just told you that you can name websites. Please edit your post

u meant i cant name the websites on here ?

yes thats what i mean

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Ur stats & pic suggest ur doin pretty good natty bro, just stick with it 4 mor yrs (its not that long) just 2 mak sure ur "outa the woods" so 2 speak. And don't ignore Gix, he asked u 2 edit ur post, please do so.

my bad ! so your advice is to just work on my diet and training mostly and wait a couple more yrs and then get on some gear?

There i think i edited all of it except where ripped quoted me i cant edit that !

Bear, what u think i should do in ur opinion to get as much results as i can in the nxt 4 yrs ? Any kinda testastorone boosters or prohormones that u would suggest from ur own personal experience? Thanks

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Prohormones are all the risk with little reward.

Yes, that's my advice. And 2 further that advice, I would say if @ 25 ur still making substantial gains naturally, stay natural, @ least until u know u hav peaked.

Quote Originally Posted by russian434 View Post
    There i think i edited all of it except where ripped quoted me i cant edit that !

Bear, what u think i should do in ur opinion to get as much results as i can in the nxt 4 yrs ? Any kinda testastorone boosters or prohormones that u would suggest from ur own personal experience? Thanks
    Prohormones r just as, if not mor dangerous than AAS. Test. boosters r a waste of money, NONE of them do wut they say they do. Like I sed, ur lookin good bro, keep doin wut ur doin. If you'd like, we can hav a look @ ur diet & training regime 2 c if we can help u mak some "tweaks" 2 reap the most reward of ur efforts.

Yea i guees im going to forget about prohormones then ! Lol
    Last edited by russian434; 12-04-2011 at 09:56 PM.

Any good diet advices ??
    Lets hav a look @ ur current diet / intake.

Thanks man ! Do you want me to post my diet im currently on meal by meal and my everyday work out excercises and all that ??? Let me know !

Thanks man ! Do you want me to post my diet im currently on meal by meal and my everyday work out excercises and all that ??? Let me know !
    Lets start with just the diet, meal by meal & times.

Ok heres my diet im going to break it down as best as i can !

5 am meal 1: 1 cup of oatmeal with water cooked, 5 whole eggs , slices of ham 15g of protein, 1 8oz of oj, 1 8oz of 1% milk, 1 whole wheat bagle.

9am meal 2: Protein shake 2 scoops of dymatize gourmet and 1 big scoop of dymatize mass gainer roughly 50g of protein and 100 carb.

12 pm meal 3: 10 oz of tuna in water and 1 cup of brown rice 50g of protein and 50g of carb.

3pm meal 4: 7oz of steak lean and 1 cup of brown rice or 65g of whole wheat spaghetti.

Before workout

6pm meal 5: A protein bar 30g prt and 30g of carb

9pm meal 6: Protein shake 16 oz of 1% milk with 2 scoops of dymatize gourmet 1 big scoop of dymatize mass gainer one whole banna and one teaspoon of peanutbutter and one scoop of syntha 6 for casein protein .

Before bed
    11pm meal 7: 5 oz of low fat cottage cheese 15 gm of protein !

Thats its let me know what yall think !!

Hav u calculated the cals? Its best if can get ur required nutrients from food instead of shakes, protein shakes hav their place, I just think ur using too much, real food is best. I hav a protein drink after workout & b4 bed, that's it, the rest of my intake is food. Also, I don't know bout that ham everyday, that's an awful lot of sodium / salt. And don't b fooled by the mass gainer, its not a sufficient source of quality calories, I would replace the gainer in ur diet with a piece of fish or chicken or something like that.

i take in roughly 3500 cals a day .. can u make me a diet with some of what i already have kinda customize it and add or take out what u think i should have everyday! i would gladly appreciate it if u can work something out for me because i think im starting to gain a lil fat around my midesction and im not having that so im trying to kep the fat to a minimum but still gain muscle u kno ?

i take in roughly 3500 cals a day .. can u make me a diet with some of what i already have kinda customize it and add or take out what u think i should have everyday! i would gladly appreciate it if u can work something out for me because i think im starting to gain a lil fat around my midesction and im not having that so im trying to kep the fat to a minimum but still gain muscle u kno ?
    Tell ya wut bro, if u post this diet in the diet section along with ur goals & ask them 2 help u build a better diet, they will practically trip over themselves 2 hook u up!

yea thats wut im going to do then ! why would they help me out like that ? lol

yea thats wut im going to do then ! why would they help me out like that ? lol
    Bcuz u asked.

well yea but u said it like they were gonna stop and drop everything they were doing and help me out with my diet ! lol didnt mean for it to come out like that though!

No, they're not gona put every1 & everything else on hold 4 u, I guess wut I'm tryin 2 say is, they luv helpin people with their diets & u will defiantly get exactly wut ur lookin 4 over there.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Russian take the advice giving, take it from someone that took AAS at 21 years old and now have to be on hrt for the rest of my life.. You got a very good base, I looked the same at your age i am 5'11"" and was 220lbs when I first started out with roids. Oh man if I could go back

Eat right hit it hard and you will grow, AAS doesn't take the hard work out of the equation!!

Thread Information