Kipkipo2000 is offline New Member

"Fixing" BA Problem?

I have been using 300mg TestE from same source every week for 2 years. A few weeks ago the injection almost knocked me out it hurt so bad. I thought I just hit something wrong. Next week same thing. I contacted source and was told High BA content and new bottle sent out. First injection out of new bottle was BRUTAL and pain stayed for over a week. Can sterile oil be mixed in to cut out BA content? Is this smart? I have a hard time spending more money on Test that I am unable to use. Any help would be great!

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    For my first cycle ever I had similar pains. I thought I should get some sterile oil to dilute but some of my veteran friends told me to just muscle through it. About a month in the pains went away. Can not tell you science behind subsidize pain.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipkipo2000 View Post
    I have been using 300mg TestE from same source every week for 2 years. A few weeks ago the injection almost knocked me out it hurt so bad. I thought I just hit something wrong. Next week same thing. I contacted source and was told High BA content and new bottle sent out. First injection out of new bottle was BRUTAL and pain stayed for over a week. Can sterile oil be mixed in to cut out BA content? Is this smart? I have a hard time spending more money on Test that I am unable to use. Any help would be great!
    it's possible. Not sure this would solve your problem as this would require you injecting a larger volume to get the same "active ingredient". It's easy enough to try. Just make sure you mix and do the math correctly so that you don't increase/decrease your actual doseage.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So...what's you reasoning behind using 300mg/week of test for years on end?

Age?
    Stats?
    goals?

Kipkipo2000 is offline New Member
    Bonaparte
    So...what's you reasoning behind using 300mg/week of test for years on end?
    I was prescribed TRT and the only thing Dr. would work with was gel. I didn't do well on it, cramping and abdominal pain. I switched to TestE 300mg a week. Levels are 700 ng/dl at last labs.
    44 years old. 5'6'' 198lbs 18%bf at last test, but leaning out now. History of endurance and just regular gym going in past. Have been lifting with purpose for past few years.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh ok.

I would try to find some new gear, because 300mg/week would have most guys 2-3 times higher than your levels. Your gear just sounds like cheap crap.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 12-07-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipkipo2000 View Post
    You can cut it down with sterile oils or use another AAS like DECA or EQ.

Thread Information