Thread: Nolvadex

hady is offline Junior Member

Nolvadex

Hello, my last cycle of dbol was about 12 months ago. I'm starting to see gyno n my nipples are puffy. Will nolvadex help cause I just ordered mine. Wat is the dosage n how to use it? Help.... Thank u...

reelnsnook is offline New Member
    You shouldn't take dbol alone and if you last cycle was a year ago you should have done pct then not a year later.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Yes Nolva will do the job, IF its gyno. Wuts ur BF%?

SufferToReturnHarder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reelnsnook View Post
    You shouldn't take dbol alone and if you last cycle was a year ago you should have done pct then not a year later.
    Dont post to just criticize on a mistake he made a year ago. If you don't have anything informational to post, then don't post anything. Op, I agree with bear, nolva should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by hady
    Hello, my last cycle of dbol was about 12 months ago. I'm starting to see gyno n my nipples are puffy. Will nolvadex help cause I just ordered mine. Wat is the dosage n how to use it? Help.... Thank u...
    I didn't check my bf%.... How do I use nolvadex , can u advice me? Thank you do much...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Just puffy with no nodule/lump?
    20 mgs/ED for an additional 2-3 wks after the symptoms subside.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

reelnsnook is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SufferToReturnHarder View Post
    Dont post to just criticize on a mistake he made a year ago. If you don't have anything informational to post, then don't post anything. Op, I agree with bear, nolva should do the trick.
    I wasn't criticizing anyone I was just saying you shouldn't take dbol alone and you should always do PCT after your cycle, I figured it would be informative to him in the future. Sorry OP if I offended you.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Just puffy with no nodule/lump?
    20 mgs/ED for an additional 2-3 wks after the symptoms subside.
    Yup, it's puffy and there's some lump behind e nipple area too.... Hope nolvadex can help... Thank you for your advice... And can I use stanozolol after using nolvadex?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hady View Post
    Yup, it's puffy and there's some lump behind e nipple area too.... Hope nolvadex can help... Thank you for your advice... And can I use stanozolol after using nolvadex?
    Wut r ur stats & goals?

Currently I'm about 82kg with mass n I'm 5ft 9 inches.... I'm aiming to be 95kg n lean...

Currently I'm about 82kg with mass n I'm 5ft 9 inches.... I'm aiming to be 95kg n lean...
    By e way, I'm 32 this year...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck with the nova...glad you were able to order it...i to experieced puffy nipples and it went away in about a week with nova alone...I had letro on hand also just in case..

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Good luck with the nova...glad you were able to order it...i to experieced puffy nipples and it went away in about a week with nova alone...I had letro on hand also just in case..
    Thank u for e advice buddy... How should I take it and can I start on stanozolol immediately?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you need to learn more about steroids before taking anything else. you should have done d-bol alone or winny alone.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    you need to learn more about steroids before taking anything else. you should have done d-bol alone or winny alone.
    I'm thinking to do nolvadex till my gyno gets better, then hit stanozolol , off cycle for 3 weeks, then dbol alone n finish off with nolvadex. Do u think this is ok? Thank you...

I'm thinking to do nolvadex till my gyno gets better, then hit stanozolol, off cycle for 3 weeks, then dbol alone n finish off with nolvadex. Do u think this is ok? Thank you...
    no thats not good at all.

i would start reading the educational threads and stickies so you get a better understanding

no thats not good at all.

i would start reading the educational threads and stickies so you get a better understanding
    So buddy, what would u suggest? Care to share?

a little about yourself and your goals would help

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    read read read,, learn more in 30 mins than you ever knew before

i aready suggested reading the educational threads and stickies. You will learn alot and not have so many questions. and you will understand what you are doing not just following someone elses advice

Thank you so much for all your advices... really appreciate it...

Thank you ppl for all ur advices.... really appreciate it a lot...

Handy u need to listen to gixxer he is giving very good advice. No u can't take winn alone. Unless u want a limp dick. Do nova for the next 6week wks see if your levels come back to normal (blood test) then read alot on here about cycles and sides and always have pct ready on hand before u start cycle...
    If u read u can use dbol alone but its not recommended cause it will suppress your normal test.

Handy u need to listen to gixxer he is giving very good advice. No u can't take winn alone. Unless u want a limp dick. Do nova for the next 6week wks see if your levels come back to normal (blood test) then read alot on here about cycles and sides and always have pct ready on hand before u start cycle...
    If u read u can use dbol alone but its not recommended cause it will suppress your normal test.
    Thank you so much buddy.... Really appreciate it so much... Of course, I'll start reading a lot n get to noe more about all te gears... Wow, I never knew dat winny alone could give a limp dick.... u see buddy, the country dat I'm in, it's really hard to get all this gear....

Thank you so much buddy.... Really appreciate it so much... Of course, I'll start reading a lot n get to noe more about all te gears... Wow, I never knew dat winny alone could give a limp dick.... u see buddy, the country dat I'm in, it's really hard to get all this gear....
    Her gixer, I've read on and saw a lot of ppl posted dat using Winn alone is ok n do not need pct... I'm just trying to find out wat to use for Winn to avoid limp dick...

Find the posts u read and let's view them...his to avoid limp dick is always different for everyone. U take it alone at a small dose u may not get limp but the low dose will not do much for u..imo

Find the posts u read and let's view them...his to avoid limp dick is always different for everyone. U take it alone at a small dose u may not get limp but the low dose will not do much for u..imo
    Hi gearbox, e post where I read dat says taking Winn alone n pct is not required is mostly on e Internet... So actually I need lots of advice here... Maybe once I get e Winn n before I use it, I'll sick advice here?

Hi gearbox, e post where I read dat says taking Winn alone n pct is not required is mostly on e Internet... So actually I need lots of advice here... Maybe once I get e Winn n before I use it, I'll sick advice here?
    I mean seek...

About e limp dick, I saw e advice frm gixxer...

this is from the steroid profile forum: One of the properties of Winstrol is it’s profound ability to lower SHBG much more than other steroids . A dose of .2mg/kg lowered SHBG significantly, which would in turn, raise the amoung of free testosterone circulating in the body. As with 99% of steroids , however, it’s important to note that suppression of your natural hormonal levels will occur (though perhaps not to the extent that it will with many other steroids ).(10) As with running virtually any compound, testosterone supplementation (i.e. running test in a cycle containing Winstrol ) is warranted to avoid possible sexual dysfunction.

Me: again the results of people vary just like side affects. Some guys get none, where as others get all of them or new ones when taking AAS. I had to stop my winn cycle (test plus winn) due to joint pain after about 3 weeks. I loved wks 2-3 cause the strength increase was awesome..

this is from the steroid profile forum: One of the properties of Winstrol is it's profound ability to lower SHBG much more than other steroids . A dose of .2mg/kg lowered SHBG significantly, which would in turn, raise the amoung of free testosterone circulating in the body. As with 99% of steroids , however, it's important to note that suppression of your natural hormonal levels will occur (though perhaps not to the extent that it will with many other steroids ).(10) As with running virtually any compound, testosterone supplementation (i.e. running test in a cycle containing Winstrol ) is warranted to avoid possible sexual dysfunction.

Me: again the results of people vary just like side affects. Some guys get none, where as others get all of them or new ones when taking AAS. I had to stop my winn cycle (test plus winn) due to joint pain after about 3 weeks. I loved wks 2-3 cause the strength increase was awesome..
    Got it. Basically, it's just about trying to use it n hope dat ur body is able to take it rite. Let's just say if all these side effects gets to u, once we stop, all we be back to normal?

Got it. Basically, it's just about trying to use it n hope dat ur body is able to take it rite. Let's just say if all these side effects gets to u, once we stop, all we be back to normal?
    I mean *will

I mean *will
    Am I right?

with proper pct it should

with proper pct it should
    Thank u gixxer....

Thread Information