roidkid is offline New Member

Necessary to prime before a cycle if I am already 9% bf?

I have read through the article from hawaiinpride "Steroid Guide" and have also read other articles on priming before a cycle.
    I am already at 9% bf and wont be starting a cycle till I am 25 about march next year so I want to learn as much as possible before I begin.

Also if I should still prime how long for? and is just a keto recommened?

Any help is appreciated I came on here a few months back just looking to get gear and start a cycle but after a lot of reading I never knew how arrogant I was to how much you need to know before you begin.

Look forward to hearing feedback cheers.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I wouldnt recomend keto for younot at 9%, have you dieted down to 9% ? or are you a hard gainer ? Need some more stats to gauge where you are at.

read Marcus's prime before the cycle, basically its dieting down via carb reduction and then doing a carb cycling period, I think I did about three months of each with awesome results.

I wouldnt recomend keto for younot at 9%, have you dieted down to 9% ? or are you a hard gainer ? Need some more stats to gauge where you are at.

read Marcus's prime before the cycle, basically its dieting down via carb reduction and then doing a carb cycling period, I think I did about three months of each with awesome results.

I am naturally skinny, I normally hold at about 12-14% at most while bulking.

I was 5,9 68kgs at 9% but am aiming to get back up to about 76kgs which is what I was before I cut down.

sounds to me like you just need to bulk with a clean diet, carbs and protein every meal 5/6 times a day, keep it clean and give it time.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roidkid
    I have read through the article from hawaiinpride "Steroid Guide" and have also read other articles on priming before a cycle.
    I am already at 9% bf and wont be starting a cycle till I am 25 about march next year so I want to learn as much as possible before I begin.

Also if I should still prime how long for? and is just a keto recommened?

Any help is appreciated I came on here a few months back just looking to get gear and start a cycle but after a lot of reading I never knew how arrogant I was to how much you need to know before you begin.

Look forward to hearing feedback cheers.
    march next year ? Your profile says you're 22 btw... And you're very light man

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    priming is nothing to do with bf levels, its the process of depleting so tht the body will will go into over drive and soak up nutrients more readily on the cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    march next year ? Your profile says you're 22 btw... And you're very light man
    i agree on him being too light and OP, dont lie about age please, which is it?

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    agree with dec, take a look at marcus300's priming thread. i dont know how to post the link tho so search it

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    post a pic of your 9% bf...most guys that think their single digits are more like 12%...

I have had a skin fold test done and it was 9.2%.

Born in 87 mate so 25 next year. I was very ecto when I started 2 years ago I was 60kgs, but honestly the first 6 months of training was just throwing weights around.
    How heavy do you think I should be before I consider a cycle?

This is the diet I have been given and am aiming to follow it for about 2-3 months and see how it goes.

Breakfast

3 cups Brown Rice
    4 item Egg white
    2 item Eggs

132.8g Carbs
    15.1g Fat
    43.6g Protein
    841.5 Calories

Meal 2
    2 item Eggs
    1 cups Oatmeal
    2 item Whey powder

57.5g Carbs
    16.8g Fat
    72.6g Protein
    671.6 Calories

Meal 3
    1 item Banana
    8 oz Sirloin Steak
    1 item Sweet Potato

53g Carbs
    15.4g Fat
    71.6g Protein
    637 Calories

Post Workout Meal
    1 item Banana
    2 cups Brown Rice
    12 oz Chicken Breast

115g Carbs
    15.8g Fat
    114.2g Protein
    1059 Calories

Meal 5
    4 oz Chicken Breast
    2 item Eggs

0.8g Carbs
    14g Fat
    47g Protein
    317.2 Calories

Cumulative Stats:
    359.1g Carbs
    77.1g Fat
    349g Protein
    3526.3 Calories
    Last edited by roidkid; 12-08-2011 at 05:27 AM.

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    You plan on eating 3 cups of brown rice every morning? good luck with that...

I have had a skin fold test done and it was 9.2%

My last skin fold test put me at 8.2%, I wasnt even close to that, more like 12% and it was done by a trainer that "claims" to know everything (it was a part of joining my gym, didnt actually need it and tried to tell him he was wrong lol)

haha alright well here is a pic let me know.

Yeah it is a suggested plan so I will aim to eat as close to that as possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Necessary to prime before a cycle if I am already 9% bf?-11.jpg  

Lookin pretty good, might even be 9% but im not expert. id say bulk up naturally for a while first then hit it

Diet looks good if you can manage to eat all that every day at your weight you WILL put on weight, train 5 days a week in the gym doing compound heavy lifts ( try to stay away from isolation exercises) and give it at least three months possibly even a couple of years with no real long breaks , and you should put on some lean mass, if it looks like your gaining a bit of fat just lower the calories slightly to say 3000 and monitor that for 2weeks to a month.

TBH i would say get to at least 90kg maybe even 100kg, the number you aim for is not really important here, if your eating correctly and putting on mass or at least adding more weights to the bar then your making progress, just keep pushing yourself to the next level, good luck and keep us posted.

Cheers heaps for that mate, I have recently started a gym log to keep track of my lifts and have found it REALLY beneficial. I have also started to follow a HIT training program with 1-2 warm up sets and 1 working set to fail.

My stats are:
    Deadlift: 100 x8
    Decline bench 82.5x8
    Squat 130x8

I do really struggle to put size on my chest but I have noticed if you do not naturally have one it does take time to build.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roidkid View Post

still no explanation as to why your profile says 22?

that looks like a child in that pic and im 99% sure ive it on this site somewhere before...........

Blog Entries
    funny you're 23 here, liars dont get much help here.

roidkid

Considering a triple stack, but first time PLEASE HELP!
    I have been training for 8 months now 4-5 times a week.

Weight: 68kgs about 8-9% body fat I think?
    Height 5,10

A few mates have had triple stacks lately and have put on about 7-8kgs in 4 weeks all on there first course.

I was looking for some info on them pros and cons for someone my age? Also am I too young at the moment to be starting on any sort of steroid ?

Any help is much appreciated guys I am very new to this site but have been reading a fair few articles.

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 12-10-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Pic is legit mate, I may have added a year to my age to get some advice.

To be honest 90-100kgs is very heavy I was only really going for about 80-85kg cut and that would be plenty for me.

you can easy get to 85kg without AAS, stick to your diet , train properly and you will easy reach your goal, i have seen other members come here in the same shape wanting the same goal as you ( i cant remember his name right now), he took this same advice and stunned everyone, he was the epitomy of a hard gainer.

Start your own thread, or keep this one alive with updates of diets, training, problems etc etc for motivation or as a log.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    you can easy get to 85kg without AAS, stick to your diet , train properly and you will easy reach your goal, i have seen other members come here in the same shape wanting the same goal as you ( i cant remember his name right now), he took this same advice and stunned everyone, he was the epitomy of a hard gainer.

Start your own thread, or keep this one alive with updates of diets, training, problems etc etc for motivation or as a log.
    the story is full of lies mate, and as i said, ive seen tht pic on this site before

The Bishop is offline Banned
    Last edited by The Bishop; 12-10-2011 at 07:24 PM.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    You aint gotta lie to kick it!!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    your lean yes. but ffs train your legs. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    the story is full of lies mate, and as i said, ive seen tht pic on this site before
    Oh, really ? I don't know why we bother sometimes.

The lying about the age did not bother me too much ( not that I disagree with the general belief ), its just that I know how frustrating it can be looking on from the outside without the knowledge or understanding and people may not be willing to give you the answers, I was trying to steer him in the right direction of what I believe he needed to do or hear in order to get where he wants.

If its all just a pack of lies then I ask again, why do we bother ? Who would go to the trouble of finding those images and creating a post of a half decent quality under false pretense when it now seems more than likely that the advice you are going to recieve is not going to match what you really need to do in order to become what / where you want to be ?

I had that picutre up before in the diet section asking advice and took it down.

Cheers for the help thou lads.

Cheers for the input MR-FQ320, yeah I lied about my age but everything else is me.

I have just been doing my own lil research on all your past posts, you joined in July and asked some pretty novice questions which are excusable, stupid cycles and gone from cutting (cut from 9% ? quite a few would here would love to be 9%) to bulking in less than six months.

The more I think about this the more I can remember that photo by the pool being on here before, so whether it was you or not, just keep it straight and the rest of the guys will be straight with YOU no more BS !

If you really dont care about your health then go ahead and do some gear, low testtosterone for the rest of life feeling shitty, maybe having to pin yourself for the rest of life, not being able to get a hard on at 23 when you should be in the prime of your shagging life trying to **** the best girl your ever going to get a chance with and you cant get it up, see if you can laugh then, or if you do manage to get it up but cant make babies for her so she dumps you, your life man, live it how you want to but, if youve not learned anything yet then hear this: your actions have consequences you will have to live with the consequences whatever, so make the right choices and stick by those decisions.

Grr, went off on one then.

Look mate, i have seen this situation on here a few times before, a young kid comes on asking what will seem like silly questions (in time)( we have all done it ) and get given the advice they need not the advice they want to hear, most of these kids dont stick around too long and God only knows what they get up to, I have read the threads of those wishing they had never touched AAS until later in life, its not something I would wish on anyone.

My advice still stands as before if that is your situation, if it is not then i suggest you start reading, most of your questions will have been answered before, Good Luck.

wvu304 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-fq320 View Post
    i have just been doing my own lil research on all your past posts, you joined in july and asked some pretty novice questions which are excusable, stupid cycles and gone from cutting (cut from 9% ? Quite a few would here would love to be 9%) to bulking in less than six months.

The more i think about this the more i can remember that photo by the pool being on here before, so whether it was you or not, just keep it straight and the rest of the guys will be straight with you no more bs !

If you really dont care about your health then go ahead and do some gear, low testtosterone for the rest of life feeling shitty, maybe having to pin yourself for the rest of life, not being able to get a hard on at 23 when you should be in the prime of your shagging life trying to **** the best girl your ever going to get a chance with and you cant get it up, see if you can laugh then, or if you do manage to get it up but cant make babies for her so she dumps you, your life man, live it how you want to but, if youve not learned anything yet then hear this: Your actions have consequences you will have to live with the consequences whatever, so make the right choices and stick by those decisions.

Look mate, i have seen this situation on here a few times before, a young kid comes on asking what will seem like silly questions (in time)( we have all done it ) and get given the advice they need not the advice they want to hear, most of these kids dont stick around too long and god only knows what they get up to, i have read the threads of those wishing they had never touched aas until later in life, its not something i would wish on anyone.

My advice still stands as before if that is your situation, if it is not then i suggest you start reading, most of your questions will have been answered before, good luck.

you are a queer!!! Just like all these other queers in this website..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wvu304 View Post
    and this will be his other account lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I have just been doing my own lil research on all your past posts, you joined in July and asked some pretty novice questions which are excusable, stupid cycles and gone from cutting (cut from 9% ? quite a few would here would love to be 9%) to bulking in less than six months.

The more I think about this the more I can remember that photo by the pool being on here before, so whether it was you or not, just keep it straight and the rest of the guys will be straight with YOU no more BS !

If you really dont care about your health then go ahead and do some gear, low testtosterone for the rest of life feeling shitty, maybe having to pin yourself for the rest of life, not being able to get a hard on at 23 when you should be in the prime of your shagging life trying to **** the best girl your ever going to get a chance with and you cant get it up, see if you can laugh then, or if you do manage to get it up but cant make babies for her so she dumps you, your life man, live it how you want to but, if youve not learned anything yet then hear this: your actions have consequences you will have to live with the consequences whatever, so make the right choices and stick by those decisions.

Look mate, i have seen this situation on here a few times before, a young kid comes on asking what will seem like silly questions (in time)( we have all done it ) and get given the advice they need not the advice they want to hear, most of these kids dont stick around too long and God only knows what they get up to, I have read the threads of those wishing they had never touched AAS until later in life, its not something I would wish on anyone.

My advice still stands as before if that is your situation, if it is not then i suggest you start reading, most of your questions will have been answered before, Good Luck.
    that pic was associated with someone who, im 90% sure, stated their age as 15-16 before

how the **** am i queer ?

YOU obviousley didnt get the right answers either then !!

That last post actually meant something to anyone with two brain cells, but you only have NONE so **** off and do us all a favour and save us all the time and effort , I was trying to do my best for a kid who may be mi9sunderstood.

I'll ask the question for the third time in this thread : why do we bother with this SHIT ?

IF YOU DONT Wanna ****ing know what the REAL DEAL IS THEN **** OFF !! AND PISS SOMEONE ELSE OFF

Thats the last kid I try to help out !

OH and ban that wvu304.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Then i guess there is no need for you to be a member here then
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    agreed...

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I remember you... The guy that made fun of my avatar but never posted a pic when requested, HAHAHAHAHAHA... I thought you said u was bigger than 200 lb..... You wish you was don't ya -- On top of that you are a troll with multiple accounts, gets better and better.
    Last edited by FCVtec; 12-10-2011 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roidkid View Post

It's imposible for the guy in the pic to be 68Kg 5'9". I m 5'10" 68Kg bf ~7% and I dont look as good as that.

Mate I only have one account why would I call you a queer when your going out of your way to help me, if you want another photo to prove its me just tell me and I will hold a card with your name on it or whatever.

Yeah I did ask some very novice questions when I first joined and after reading around this forum is not at all like what I thought it would be like "that is ment in a good way".
    I mean look at my name for an example I wish I could change it haha.

Thread Information