DieselTrain is offline New Member

Anavar pct and advice on first test cycle?

Hey everyone I have tried everything humanly possible to lose weight. Ad a child I was overweight and as a 23 year old now I have been in training for 5 years and cannot manage to shake the last 10 kilos. I am currently doing a 4 week cycle of anavar 40mg per day as I need to do pct before Xmas as I am going overseas. When I get back I am thinking of doing a 12 week
    Course of test-e. So if anyone could please help me with the anavar pct and the test cycle I would greatly appreciate it. Any advice would be great cheers.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate.
    Let's get you going by you posting your stats:
    Age = 23
    height?
    weight?
    bf%?
    nutrition knowledge?

Your issue may not need AAS. Instead, it could be nutritional based. Tell us a little bit about your diet, what you understand your TDEE to be, your daily macros, your meal schedule, that sort of thing. Quite often, the problem lies in this area.

---Roman

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    times is right..when you see the hungry kids on africa- are anyone of them fat or even normal..you are obvioulsy eating to many calories somewhere BUT you may have a thyroid issue but i doubt it.. either way both things aas is not your answer

DieselTrain is offline New Member
    Cheers roman! I am 23 years old 178 cm.88 kilograms not sure if body fat percentage but I would say it would be fairly high. My nutritional knowledge is fairly good. Have been dieting for 5 years now. My meals consist of
    Breakfast-egg white omlette and small bowl of oats.
    Every 2-3 hours throughout the day- 100g of tuna in a wholemeal wrap
    Dinner- kangaroo steak or any lean meat with salad or veg

I think the problem with me is the leftover fat cells from when I was overweight as a child, and these are what I am
    Tryin to get rid of (as well as get ripped in the process)! I am extremely active. I run at least eery second day and gym 5 times a week.

Thread Information