Dirty Irish is offline New Member

First Cycle Question. Is This True?

I have been gathering as much information as possible to educate myself for my first cycle . I have not yet seen the answer to this question on the forum. I read on another website regarding AAS that there are two schools of thought on your first cycle . That you will never make the gains again comparable to the first cycle you ever do. Is there any truth to this? One side says to start slow using only testosterone so your body can get acclomated to the change of hormones and slowly stack and build your cycles with higher dosages. The other side says you will never make the kinds of gains you will, like on your first cycle and reccomend starting with a testosterone /Deca /Dianabol stack . If any of you experienced members could clear this up for me I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Dirty Irish; 12-07-2011 at 11:20 PM. Reason: typos

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure where your getting your info..there is threads in red about starter cycle. Recommended is test only cycle for your first cycle. And not true about gains will be the most on your first cycle. But yes get your body use to aas. I would run 400mg of test a wk for ten wks plus pct.. your next cycle can be something like test/deca or test/dbol depending on your desired outcomes...

stpete is offline Banned
    Not true at all. If diet, training and rest is all on point gains can always be made imo. And no, just in case you're wondering, each cycle after your first, that you have to continuously add compounds to see results. But i'm kinda going off on another subject.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think most do gain more on there first cycle because they were smaller. its easy to put on weight if you arent big yet.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I also think guys make their biggest gains on their first cycle because they may take dieting more seriously for the first time. They are also psyched and hit the weights like never before. Nothing motivated me like sticking a needle in my glute. It could have been a placebo and I would have made gains because I changed my diet and worked out like a beast.

EDIT: I am not saying the drugs don't make a huge difference on the first cycle...I am saying that the drugs and increased motivation are the magic bullet.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 12-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    True about first cycle. But if diet is good and training your third cycle of test tren u can get great.gains but as johnny said I gotta lift like a beast and stick to your diet plan

Dirty Irish is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I read that on another steroid website that is in the top 5 on the search engine. I just didnt want to waste my first gains on something less if it was actually true. And I hear ya Johnny, funny you should mention the placebo. When I was young and stupid my friend paid $700 for some injectable steroids . I had no clue what it was. he was too scared to take it and gave it to me. I would come home a couple times a week and inject it into my glutes. I got bigger and stronger despite my stupidity. Years later I found out what I had been shooting up................Crisco! Thank God nothing happened to me when I was young and thankfully it wasnt the real thing. Needless to say this go around will be much more educated.

Thread Information