Thesnake11 is offline New Member

New need some help with first cycle

Im 5'9 and 180lbs i have around 12 to 13% bodyfat i take lifting very seriously its my life. I've been lifting seriously for 2 years now and my body is starting to plateau. I would like to start cycling about 3 months from now to give it a try. The only side effects of proharmoans im not fond of is bitch tits. Other then that im fine. Would deca , Anadrol be a good first cycle? Please help

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Use this site like your personal library. Use the search and read the stickys. There is a lot of info on the best first cycle. Do your research. Put down the cycle you think is good then ask for feedback. There is a lot here to learn. Next question is how old are you? If you put in the work of research everyone here is very helpful.

IrishMuscle is offline Junior Member
    I too am lookin to do my first cycle but once I joined here I learned so much that I'm gonna wait for another while and research everything further. Read the stickies, abundance of info there mate

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Use this site like your personal library. Use the search and read the stickys. There is a lot of info on the best first cycle. Do your research. Put down the cycle you think is good then ask for feedback. There is a lot here to learn. Next question is how old are you? If you put in the work of research everyone here is very helpful.
    x2.

Deca /Anadrol is a terrible choice.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forget the deca /anadrol and read up on this site. Theres lots to learn. Welcome to the board by the way.

Thanks guys yeah i was reading online top 10 best cycles for beginers and it said deca /anadrol was amazing i don't know a whole lot i was never great at school so the formulas and words are alot to take in. I didn't think cycling would be this confusing

IrishMuscle is offline Junior Member
    It is alot to take in alright but hang around and you will quickly learn... Don't rush into anything anyway.

Your profile says you're 18? Hang in there buddy for a few more years. You're a little young right now for AAS. There's a lot of good info here on the board. Keep reading and doing research.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Another impatient dude @ 18

I understand i'm 18 and i understand the risks im a pretty big guy and i know what im doing as far as working out goes i know my body isnt fully developed yet but the tempation is killing me im already as big as most people years older then me that are cycling and im natural its pretty fustrating

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesnake11
    im already as big as most people years older then me that are cycling and im natural its pretty fustrating
    Ok then what's the problem?? Wait!!

Todd the truth is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong

Ok then what's the problem?? Wait!!
    You shouldnt feel frustrated you should feel satisfied that you have been able to accomplish that naturally without risking low t

Quote Originally Posted by Thesnake11 View Post
    I understand i'm 18 and i understand the risks im a pretty big guy and i know what im doing as far as working out goes i know my body isnt fully developed yet but the tempation is killing me im already as big as most people years older then me that are cycling and im natural its pretty fustrating
    LMAO... It looks like you just want to get on juice.. size doesnt matter to you..

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    Oh man you're 18 and you think you plateaued.

Dude keep lifting hard and you might plateau when you're 22.

MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed, 18 is just too young. If your 5'9 180 & 12%bf honestly go check out the diet and training sections first. Not knocking your size or anything but with your age.there us no need to venture into the world of AAS. train dirty eat clean! You will get to where you want to be. I'm a few years if you still want to by all means do some research and go for it. Till then figure out a good training that works for you and get your diet set.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Claude View Post
    Oh man you're 18 and you think you plateaued.

Dude keep lifting hard and you might plateau when you're 22.
    Agreed^^ He thinks he plateaued... LMAO

Thread Information