MrJuice is offline Junior Member

Test prop first cycle - bad sides & no gains

So i am week 4 into my first cycle, Test Prop at 200mg EOD. My diet and training has been spot on however i am yet to see any gains, all i have been experiencing is bad sides. I began getting itchy nipples the other week i also have a small increase in pimples on my back. Is the gear bunk or what? By week 4 i wouldve expected to see/feel some difference. I have two other friends who are on the same stuff and they swear by it however i am yet to see any gains on them either. FYI the gear is UGL hence my doubts

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    any increased libido? Any other compounds involved?

What are your stats?

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Well, without sounding like a jerk, if you are having these sides it would seem that the gear is legit, right? You wouldn't have these without the gear. So....are you not gaining in strength or are you not getting the gains you thought you should be getting?

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by denverpride
    Well, without sounding like a jerk, if you are having these sides it would seem that the gear is legit, right? You wouldn't have these without the gear. So....are you not gaining in strength or are you not getting the gains you thought you should be getting?
    Have to agree, sounds like the gains arent coming cos one of the following factors you don't have right.. Diet, proper training, rest.. Maybe look into these in more details

No other compounds used and no libido gains. I train 4-5days per week. 25 years old 93kg 12-15% bf, 6"1. been training for approx 5 years now

Quote Originally Posted by denverpride View Post
    Actually i have experienced zero gains, my friend said to be patient however it is week 4 now.

my guess is the stuff is rated far less than 200mg/ml

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    i used test prop at 100-150 mg eod and was up 10lbs in 4 weeks, however i didnt have an increase in libido, was just the same. possibly your diet ???

Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    i used test prop at 100-150 mg eod and was up 10lbs in 4 weeks, however i didnt have an increase in libido, was just the same. possibly your diet ???
    my diet is spot on and even if it wasnt all that great i should still see some difference. I am coming to the conclusion that the gear is bunk

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJuice View Post
    my diet is spot on and even if it wasnt all that great i should still see some difference. I am coming to the conclusion that the gear is bunk
    Without proper diet, ur gains will b minimal to nil, even if ur on gear. Mind if we hav a look @ ur "spot on" diet?
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 12-09-2011 at 08:54 AM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    doesnt matter if your diet is spot on,, you could eat the same diet as before and you will gain with AAS. You could eat donuts all day and your gonna put on weight and strength with 200mg eod of test prop. Will it be optimal no but you should be seeing strength and weight gains by now.

doyle.david3551 is offline New Member
    Question i just started my first ph cycle im on NRGX tren 13-ethyl with Alpha Black Maxx (2 bottles) and Liver Maxx and saw palmetto with 2 packs of animal pak a day anything better for a beginner im 18 who competes in powerlifting

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Doyle. Please no hijacking threads. Please start your own.

Quote Originally Posted by doyle.david3551
    Question i just started my first ph cycle im on NRGX tren 13-ethyl with Alpha Black Maxx (2 bottles) and Liver Maxx and saw palmetto with 2 packs of animal pak a day anything better for a beginner im 18 who competes in powerlifting
    Pretty sure if I remember your not allowed use lab names etc on here..

How many calories are you taking in and what macros..
    Have you had any pain at all from the prop?

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    doesnt matter if your diet is spot on,, you could eat the same diet as before and you will gain with AAS. You could eat donuts all day and your gonna put on weight and strength with 200mg eod of test prop. Will it be optimal no but you should be seeing strength and weight gains by now.
    Thank you for this statement. Diet hysteria has really gone too far.

Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    It's not "hysteria", there's a rite way & a rong way 2 do things, eating donuts all day is the rong way & u will make minimal gains, REGARDLESS of steroids . Do it rite, or don't waste ur time or money.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think the emphasis on diet is a good thing. The advice is largely ignored because people don't want to change their habits, so constantly pushing it can result in at least SOME people having better gains by eating right. Man, I wish I ate right earlier this year when I got back into the gym. I would be much further along now.

Diet consists of 6 meals per day

Meal 1 - protein shake
    Meal 2 - cereal with 2 peices of fruit
    Meal 3 - half a chicken and 2 cups of rice
    Meal 4 - 250g brown rice and 200grams of Tuna and corn
    Meal 5 - post work out protein shake, half hour later sweet potato and tuna
    Meal 6 - 10 egg whites and broccoli

Meal 1 - protein shake
    That's far from "spot on" bro! A protein shake IS NOT a meal. Wut kinda cereal we talkin bout...........oatmeal I hope. Half a chicken is a little excessive, u don't need that much protein in 1 sitting, eat 7 - 110 oz & spread the rest of it out throughout the day 7 - 10 oz @ a time. Honestly bro, IMO, ur diet is all rong, the only thing I like bout it is the chicken, rice & tuna. I think it would benefit u 2 head over 2 the nutrition section & post ur diet & goals. Do u know the breakdown of this intake (cals, protein, carbs, fats)?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I think the emphasis on diet is a good thing. The advice is largely ignored because people don't want to change their habits, so constantly pushing it can result in at least SOME people having better gains by eating right. Man, I wish I ate right earlier this year when I got back into the gym. I would be much further along now.
    I don't take issue with the emphasis on diet. I take issue with people that overstate its importance to the point of saying something that's false.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    It's not "hysteria", there's a rite way & a rong way 2 do things, eating donuts all day is the rong way & u will make minimal gains, REGARDLESS of steroids. Do it rite, or don't waste ur time or money.
    I was addressing the fact that the OP should see some change in his appearance even if his diet was not ideal. I was not disregarding the importance of diet.

I don't take issue with the emphasis on diet. I take issue with people that overstate its importance to the point of saying something that's false.
    1st I wana point out, I'm not calling u out or attacking u bro, there's no reason y we cant hav a "gentleman's" debate. That being sed, can u giv an example of someone "saying something false" in reference 2 the importance of proper diet / nutrition?

I was addressing the fact that the OP should see some change in his appearance even if his diet was not ideal. I was not disregarding the importance of diet.
    Understood.

1st I wana point out, I'm not calling u out or attacking u bro, there's no reason y we cant hav a "gentleman's" debate. That being sed, can u giv an example of someone "saying something false" in reference 2 the importance of proper diet / nutrition?
    I take issue with posters that suggest you need 5k cals and 300 grams of protein or else you wont grow.

1T2
    1T2 is offline New Member
    I agree diet is an instrumental part, however, as Chuckt stated you should have seen some type of change by now. Whenever I'm on test (normally on every cycle for me) my libido goes through the roof (wife's happy for first month then can't wait till I'm off). If you're not experiencing increased libido (though individuals will differ), increased strength or size? I'd have to assume your gear may be the culprit? Especially with Prop! When on E I'm feeling it by the second week. GL!

Quote Originally Posted by 1T2 View Post
    I agree diet is an instrumental part, however, as Chuckt stated you should have seen some type of change by now. Whenever I'm on test (normally on every cycle for me) my libido goes through the roof (wife's happy for first month then can't wait till I'm off). If you're not experiencing increased libido (though individuals will differ), increased strength or size? I'd have to assume your gear may be the culprit? Especially with Prop! When on E I'm feeling it by the second week. GL!
    Really man.........C'mon?!?! Look @ his diet, (or lack there of) u really think its the gear?!?!?

I take issue with posters that suggest you need 5k cals and 300 grams of protein or else you wont grow.
    Agreed. There is no cookie cutter diet / intake that u MUST follow 2 grow. But @ the same time, insufficiant intake is the culprit of so many peoples "inability 2 gain" & they dont even know it most of the time, they all hav "perfect / spot on" diets. Not bashin u OP, its just, that phrase is used so often round here.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Agreed. I don't get caught up in food timing, eating a gazillion meals a day (although I usually eat six) or a lot of the other micro-managing that people get caught up in. I will worry about those things when I am a finely tuned, world-class athlete...that is to say, never.

Can't fight you no that. I am currently growing on 1800 calories a day. I am supposed to be cutting, but I am slowly adding muscle and losing fat. But, I will add that my diet is good.

I dont know if this really matters when on gear, but the training is as important. When off gear, I wont grow without proper training.

Really man.........C'mon?!?! Look his diet, (or lack there of) u really think its the gear?!?!?
    So youre a moron?

Theres always room for improvement in any diet however if you think that diet is poor and it is the culprit for no gains then you need to go get a reality check. I have went from a skinny 58kg to 93kg in just a few years with a much poorer diet. If you cant provide any realistic input then dont reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer 8 View Post
    How many calories are you taking in and what macros..
    Have you had any pain at all from the prop?
    Yes i have had some pain when injecting in the first few weeks, not sure if it was due to me pinning too fast but i am much more careful now and have no pain whatsoever.
    Last edited by MrJuice; 12-09-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you run 700mg of prop for your first cycle and your lifts haven't shot through the roof within a month, your gear is shit. With your sides, it may be mostly estradiol or something.
    Sure, diet is important, but its not like a less than perfect diet will nullify any and all gains from AAS.

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    wow that's a lot of pop assuming 3.5 pins on average per week 700mgs/wk dam bro first cycle!!

and to be honest with the diet bit as long as ur protein is high the rest should align itself if ure using 700 mg's of exogenous testosterone i mean really! because think about it as long as u have enough protein to fuel all the increases pro synthesis if ure eating too few cals ull just be cutting hard while maintaining and/or gaining mass. if ure near maintenance ull be recomping superbly while gaining a lot of strength. if ure bulking ull be packing on the mass.

so i'd be VERY wary of this source because when ure taking 700 mgs of test a week then u should be gaining as long as u have the protein. and to be perfectly honest even if ur protein intake is mediocre you should definitely feel it considering this is the 1st cycle.

edit: exactly tbh i understand the importance of diet but it's true that even with a mediocre diet ull gain at freaking 700 mg's which is a very high dose btw! lol.
    Last edited by wantaesthetics; 12-10-2011 at 05:34 AM.

So youre a moron?

Theres always room for improvement in any diet however if you think that diet is poor and it is the culprit for no gains then you need to go get a reality check. I have went from a skinny 58kg to 93kg in just a few years with a much poorer diet. If you cant provide any realistic input then dont reply.
    Yeah........I'M the "moron", U come here cryin bout not being able 2 mak any gains but ur eating like a 3rd grade school girl..................but I'M the "moron". Ur rite, there's always room 4 improvement in just about any diet, urs is 100% pure inexperienced SH!T, If u think that BS, wannabe diet of urs is anything other than inexperience SH!T, then ur the 1 that's diluted. I say wipe the slate clean & start over after u school urself on proper nutrition & proportions.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 12-10-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    If you run 700mg of prop for your first cycle and your lifts haven't shot through the roof within a month, your gear is shit. With your sides, it may be mostly estradiol or something.
    Sure, diet is important, but its not like a less than perfect diet will nullify any and all gains from AAS.
    Agreed. Even if you had a crap diet you should see some strength gains.
    Your gear is possibly underdosed or fake imo.

I am in week 5 now and yet to see any gains, I have decided to stop the cycle. Not sure if I should do pct just to be safe?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    my guess is the stuff is rated far less than 200mg/ml
    Is this prop extremely painful? Dont usually see prop dosed that high. Hard to keep it dissolved

Meal 1 - protein shake
    diet is definitely less that ideal. First meal of the day should always be solid food. 1 shake per day is tons ad should be used in the form of a PWO to replenish if you dont have real food readily available.

I see only 3 real meals in there when there should be 5-6.

Easiest way to tell if gear is crap is if you feel no libido increase. 5 weeks on even a longer ester would be showing decent gains. Even if you gear was only 100/mL, thats still 350/wk and with the shorter ester its actually roughly the same as taking just over 400/wk of test E or C which is still good enough for gains on a first cycle

Thread Information