Jean Claude is offline Banned

What to stack with Primo??

I have been researching gear for a few years and I have never done a cycle before. I'm at 220 lbs 12% bf 6'2, 25 years old. Not planning on doing it until after the new year. Hey if the world is over, I won't have to worry about cycling, am I right or am I right?

I want to stack 300 mg primobolan depot injectable with something (maybe winnie tabs). I just basically want something that's going to be easy on my liver, kidneys, blood pressure, and of course my balls.

I know primo can be really expensive and so this is a reason why I kind of want to stack it with something. Sorry guys I'm a ***** I don't want to try the cheaper hardcore shit even though it will give me greater results. The stack on top of the primo will just be a way of not spending all my money on primo. I know that it's considered the "Rolls Royce" of anabolics, hence the price.

I'm just looking for some opinions. Thanks.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    300 mg of primo is a waste. It not effective at that dose.
    i dont get what you mean about the cheaper hardcore stuff? Side effects are dose related too.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Being the appropriate bf. And having the right gear with ai and pct you can do it properly with minimal side effects some don't have any..

I know, that's why I asked, what is a good stack with it so that I can bring my overall test levels up. My intelligence tells me that if Primo has the least sides (and I'm not worried about visual sides I'm worried about what it does to your insides more), then if I stack it with something else, it will still be better (health-wise) than just taking something else altogether. So 300 primo + something else = good gains, low sides. That's my logic.

Like if I took deca by itself I would probably get better gains, but at a cost to my health. Being that I'm gonna do it for the first time, I'd rather start with something mild and see what it can do.

your logic is not correct.

test alone for a first cycle is better

I've heard this before. Can you explain?

explain which part.

why is test better as a first cycle?

test should be used in any cycle. Anything you take is going to at min suppress your natural test production if not shut it down completely . So you need to replace that or you will have other issues on cycle

So a basic test cycle is best for a first cycle.

So then why is primobolan considered the safest. I'm just curious cause reading the statistics you would think that primo is the best bet. But what you're saying makes sense, it's just a little confusing for me. I'm not familiar with how different steroids convert in our body. I just assumed that once they're converted, all steroids act like testosterone so our bodies wont be able to tell the difference. But what you're saying is that the best thing to do is to replace testosterone with testosterone, not something else that is going to not do the same thing that testosterone does. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

primo is safe. But that doesnt mean use it alone.

Read the educational threads on this page. You will learn alot instead of just reading the steroid profiles

Ok, will do, thanks for the help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Claude View Post
    So then why is primobolan considered the safest. I'm just curious cause reading the statistics you would think that primo is the best bet. But what you're saying makes sense, it's just a little confusing for me. I'm not familiar with how different steroids convert in our body. I just assumed that once they're converted, all steroids act like testosterone so our bodies wont be able to tell the difference. But what you're saying is that the best thing to do is to replace testosterone with testosterone, not something else that is going to not do the same thing that testosterone does. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

??????????????????
    Steroids don't convert to anything. Only PHs do that.
    They bind to an androgen receptor and each exert their own effect.

Thread Information