tomcat is offline Junior Member

what should i do?

i'm about to finish up my cycle of test enanthate . i just got 21 pills of clomid. i'm planning on taking them during the 9th week and 10th week (the last two weeks of my cycle). i'm going to take 2, 50mg pills a day for the first week and 1, 50mg pill a day for the next week. just like it says in the cycles for the novice page here. does this sound good?

what happens if i miss a dose?
    for the first week, do i take 1 pill in the morn. 1 at night, or just two in the afternoon?

what exactly does the clomid do? what happens if u don't have clomid at all?

marx is offline Member
    Oh boy, I wish they would change those novice cycles....

Wait until two weeks after your last injection of enthante to start clomid. How much enthante were you running? If you've only got 21, can you get more? The optimum way to run it would be 300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days, 50mg for 10 days.
    Read the post under "Hot topics" for more info on clomid. I think it's called "Clomid FAQ" or something like that...

Psycoswole is offline Member

MY CYCLE

i take 1cc which 200mg of test enanthate ....once a week....i'm just a beginner, had mad gains....30lbs, could've been better if i ate better, kinda pick up more fat than i wanted, but nonetheless, thats what i'm takn....i'm now planning on doing clomid 2 weeks after my last shot....

i can't seem to get any winny, will equipose be a good substitute?
    also, whats another substitute equal to clenbuterol ?

spoke too soon

looks like i will be getting winny and clenbuterol .....what exactly will the winny do for me? i've gained alot of water and fat along with muscle on this cycle. i know the clen , along with a good diet will help trim me up....will winny give any results that i'll like, such as being more tone or what not? just tryn to figure out if spending the extra 300 bucks for winny will be worth it or not....

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen will get rid of the fat and the water will go away itself. Let's draw you up a good next cycle... how bad was the water retention for you?

water retention

i retained quite a bit of water. i look like a fat head...i wasn't really tryn to see too many family and friends while i was doing this, and sure enough, when my dad saw me, he was like what the fuck...u look like a meat head....i just told him i was bulkn up for the winter by taking cell-tech w/creatine and left it at that. but yeah, i just look bloated.

should i invest in the winstrol ?....whats best for my next cycle? i think i can get hold of pretty much anything now.

GearCowboy is offline New Member

Re: water retention

Haha, the old cell-tech line! Classic...

Anyways. If you get a lot of bloating in your face during a cycle with that low of a dose of testosterone , I'd make sure you get some liquidex or arimidex for your next cycle if you plan on upping the dose to 500mg/w or higher. It will help keep the water retention at a minimum and also work to prevent gyno. Good stuff. Winny is a great drug, you'll like it. I'd say go for a test/eq/dbol cycle if you want to put on some serious mass. It's great that you could put on 30 pounds at just 200mg a week of test, so I'm interested to see what you could gain with a heavier cycle.

cutting cycle

sounds good for a second test cycle, but i'm more interested in what a good cutting cycle would be for me. is the winstrol worth the price. will it do anything considerably good for me. will i keep some of my gains without it?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Eq and winstrol will be a good choice for you. If you don't like the frequent injections, go with deca and winstrol. Let us know which one you want to go with and we'll draw you up a nice cycle.

btw, you shouldn't reatain any water from those cycles.

juiceon is offline Associate Member

Re: cutting cycle

Originally posted by tomcat
    sounds good for a second test cycle, but i'm more interested in what a good cutting cycle would be for me. is the winstrol worth the price. will it do anything considerably good for me. will i keep some of my gains without it?
    Always remember that test can be added to just about any cycle, even cutting cycles. Test can make a significant difference in a cutting cycle, just keep the dosage low. It seems that most prefer propionate for cutting cycles (although I don't know why it makes any difference what test you use, but the short acting ones do seem to fit in better).

If cost is not a factor, add the test to the cutting cycle. You may not blow up on prop., but use an antiestrogen and make sure you are drinking plenty of water. Aerobic exercise ed or eod helps keep the water off as well.

GearCowboy is offline New Member

Re: cutting cycle

Originally posted by tomcat
    For a cutting cycle if you are comfortable with frequent injections I'd say go with a fina/winny/prop cycle. A lot of guys are making great LEAN muscle gains with the Fina and Winstrol combination. I believe you should have test in every cycle. Test prop is great for cutting, but again it needs to be injected often. Every day for the Fina (or eod) and usually every other day for the prop. Let us know how much you have to spend on a cycle, then we can help more.

Thread Information