DieselTrain is offline New Member

First cycle advice- test-e

Hey all, am looking to start a 12 week test-e cycle. I have made a stupid mistake with anavar recently, but have now been doing some serious research and it seems
    Like this is the way to go to reach some of my fitness goals for next year. My stats are;

Age-23(will b 24 soon)
    Weight- 88 kilograms (194lbs)
    Height- 178cm (5ft.8 )
    Not sure on body fat percentage ATM.

I used to weigh 103 kilograms as a 15 year old, but wised up when I was old enough to realize what was happening to my body health wise. U fortunately I have been left with the grim reminder of my past on my stomach in the form of scars from stretching, but it's a good reminder o how far I have come.

My issue is, that i cannot, no matter what I do, shed the last 5 to 8 kilograms that I want to shed. I eat extremely healthy, 6-7 meals a day no carbs after lunch etc. So, am
    Thinking a test-e cycle might be the way to go to give me the boost I Need to just shed the last few kilos (and gain muscle mass on the way).

My plan is as follows:

Week 1-12- 300mg test-e pinned every monday
    Week 1-18 20mg of nolvadex every day
    Pct cycle still researching but am aware if the 2 week gap between last pin and start of pct.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks:-)

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    I'd tell you that you're still a bit young to start and wait a few more years, but I wont..

My advice increase Test to 500mg/week if you really wanna see some results and split the shots, 1 x 250mg on Mon and 1 x 250mg Thurs, its better to maintain your blood levels..

Nolva for 18 weeks?? is that a typo?
    Last edited by Xtrakt0r; 12-10-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Ps. PCT should be week 14-16 20-40mg Nolva ED..

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I wouldn't use the nolva during the cycle. But get some arimidex just incase you have estrogen sides. I don't know how effective a 300mg a week dose would be in giving you the gains you want, but I don't think 500mg as Xtrakt0r suggested would be necessary either. Key is to get just enough to give you the gains you want while keeping the dose low enough to minimize sides effects.

DieselTrain is offline New Member
    Yeah I meant armidex week 1-16. Everyone says just to keep it on hand but i was thinking of taking 20mg ED from the start to finish to b on the safe side and if I start seeing signs if estrogen sides upping the dosage? And then nolva for pct 40mg a day. Also will milk thistle b ok for liver care? One tab in morning and one in evening? Will b taking 1000mg vitamin c a day, a multi vitamin and two fish oil caps also

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    test wont make u lose weight though. sure people say at very high doses it could be a thermogenic (never seen the studies though) and the increase in muscle mass could increase BMR. but that's a very inefficient way to lose weight i.e. waiting for bmr to rise because u gain muscle with test and then wait for the fat to go down because bmr is higher.

cutting is basically all diet. If u aren't losing weight then eat less without sacrificing protein simple. cut cals by 200 and see. if not another 200 and see. now don't go to unhealthy levels instead throw in more cardio.

The point of test while cutting is to hopefully gain lean mass while at the very least keeping 100% of your existing lean mass because when trying to get super lean u tend to burn a lot of lean mass. if u want to cut using a compound then i guess clen and t3 are helpful but idk that much about them except that they also don't work well if your diet isn't already working.

Quote Originally Posted by wantaesthetics View Post
    test wont make u lose weight though. sure people say at very high doses it could be a thermogenic (never seen the studies though) and the increase in muscle mass could increase BMR. but that's a very inefficient way to lose weight i.e. waiting for bmr to rise because u gain muscle with test and then wait for the fat to go down because bmr is higher.

cutting is basically all diet. If u aren't losing weight then eat less without sacrificing protein simple. cut cals by 200 and see. if not another 200 and see. now don't go to unhealthy levels instead throw in more cardio.

The point of test while cutting is to hopefully gain lean mass while at the very least keeping 100% of your existing lean mass because when trying to get super lean u tend to burn a lot of lean mass. if u want to cut using a compound then i guess clen and t3 are helpful but idk that much about them except that they also don't work well if your diet isn't already working.
    ^^ Good info right there..
    Last edited by Xtrakt0r; 12-10-2011 at 08:05 AM.

MeatHead85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselTrain
    Yeah I meant armidex week 1-16. Everyone says just to keep it on hand but i was thinking of taking 20mg ED from the start to finish to b on the safe side and if I start seeing signs if estrogen sides upping the dosage? And then nolva for pct 40mg a day. Also will milk thistle b ok for liver care? One tab in morning and one in evening? Will b taking 1000mg vitamin c a day, a multi vitamin and two fish oil caps also
    Again not sure if this is a typo but 20mg arimidex ED? Thats crazy! Maybe .5 or .25. They usually come in 1mg so your taking taking 20 of them a day!

Coozan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrakt0r View Post
    ^^ Good info right there..
    Very good!!!!!

Thread Information