svt916 is offline New Member

fresh cycle questions???

my profile picutre is from the small gains i made from 1 month of getting back in the gym after a injury from the military i could not lift for over a year. i would like to start a 4 week cycle of d bol and not sure where to start and what can be expected from this as far as gains and what PCT to take after the four weeks are up or should i make the D bol cycle longer ? i am not offended by constructive criticism being in the marine corp i have thick skin i admit i am a newbie to this forum and to what i am about to do so i want to do it right to minimize the effects that can come from taking it wrong. currently i am six ft 180 pounds and around 12-15 percent body fat percentage. any suggestions and what i can do to maximize gains and keep them post cycle would be great and you dont have to sugar coat it i know i am newbie its okay thanks !

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    wells since you put it that way
    d-bol only cycles suck. I dont think you will find anyone that recommends them.
    What kind of injury did you have?
    How old are you
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

greenhonda440 is offline New Member
    blah
    Last edited by greenhonda440; 04-16-2012 at 02:23 PM.

i had my knee crushed when my convoy was hit was un able put wieght on it i am 26

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    wells since you put it that way
    d-bol only cycles suck. I dont think you will find anyone that recommends them.
    What kind of injury did you have?
    How old are you
    i am 26 had a knee injury couldnt put much weight on it so a d bol only cycle with healthy diet for 4 weeks followed by estrogen blocker would not be sufficent to see good gains ? 10 mg pill per day once a day ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by svt916 View Post
    i am 26 had a knee injury couldnt put much weight on it so a d bol only cycle with healthy diet for 4 weeks followed by estrogen blocker would not be sufficent to see good gains ? 10 mg pill per day once a day ?
    i'm sorry to hear about your accident.
    Are you able to work out normally now? Are you limited to anything?
    10mg of d-bol you really arent going to see anything,
    any reason you are looking into d-bol only?
    How
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ijbickerdike is offline Associate Member
    Do you not like needles?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i'm sorry to hear about your accident.
    Are you able to work out normally now? Are you limited to anything?
    10mg of d-bol you really arent going to see anything,
    any reason you are looking into d-bol only?
    How
    from what i have read i found that 10 mg is a good amount to start with with this being the first time i have ever taken a "suppliment" secondly yes now for the most part except for squats i can work out normally. D bol fincacially seems to be the best route and have heard the d bol only followed with good diet and lifting properly followed byt a good pct that the gains will be pretty decent. i dont mind needles just test e is hard to come by here in my town same as any other "suppliments" so 20 mg a day would be better ? with the same routine ?

I've never done oral only but a few friends say 40mg per day, are you training in a gym at the moment, if so you could meet prple in there that do stetoids, plenty of people get friendly with ne and ask me.

Sorry for spelling I'm on my phone

yes i am in the gym of course just wanting to put on some solid mass 180 six ft slender build 26 wanting to try four week cycle of d bol any help would be great wanting to minimize side affects much as possible thats why i hear 10mg is good dosage to start with read so as well on this forum actually.

You could start with 20mg but you still need to remember that alot of that will be water retention aswell so as for "solid mass" you may not get what you expect, your strength wil go up but will your knee hold up, I have a major knee injury and I use deca in some cycles to ease the pain, not recommended but it helped me, personal opinion though.

so 20 mg will se gains ? i know not solid huge gains for a first cycle but i have heard that you will see results even the first few days on d bol then when u cycle off of it with pct u increase cardio rrid the water wieght and shred ?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I would just like to say thank you for your service. You are appreciated.

The nolva will shred water on pct anyway, 20mg you will see gains but not massive gains. Remember milk thistle aswell as dbol is livet toxic.

Thread Information