1killer80 is offline New Member

Am I ready? before and after pics, work to date!

Here is a before picture of me about 3 yrs ago. One my honeymoon, why she married melooking like this i have no idea. I had already gone from 220ish to about 200 at this point with exercise (p90X, yeah I didi it, lol) and eating right....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bret before.jpg 
Views:	945 
Size:	304.0 KB 
ID:	118681

200 lbs of chewed bubble gum, dropped on a barbershop floor...i'll give everyone one funny comment, no more....

needless to say at this point i wa sembarassed so I hit the gym hard and started studying up on what to do, form and eating etc...

about a year in i was down to 195ish and getting stronger, max bench before 135, now about 185 maybe 205....but my body loked the same, no real pics at this point...

Then i did my first cycle, enth 50mg 1/wk and eq e2d 50mg, or basically about .5cc. nolva to come of just six weeks...

I was nervous and not real educated on any of this, still learning all you abreviations and terminology...sorry...but i am careful about what I do and I do use a doctor for bloodwork and they are aware of what i do....
    anyways, I did this 2 times 3 months in between....

Next i did a enth, d-bol, winny cycle nolva during and pct. no problems, little acne but cleared up soon as i was done....

about 6 months later i did a prop load, enth 200mgs/wk, sust 250mgs eod, tren 50 mgs eod, rotating, drop tren over to winny 50mg a day.... did this for 12 weeks and HOLY S.......
    to be honest the strength and size gains were overwhelming, i drew a great deal of attention and went down to about 170lbs and finshed back at 189... it was nuts , exciting and scary at the same time...

this is most recent pic about 5 months ago....189lbs, max bench about 285, bench around 350 regular little more on a smith machine, its a confidence and safety thing, i had a hernia in my belly button so I get nervous sometimes....

Name:	secret 1a.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	118682

now my question, my belly is fixed, i have stayed fairly lean, bf%about 10-12%, work out 5 days a week in the am. I think I am ready to get back on, looking for cycle ideas, WOULD YOU CALL ME INTERMEDIATE OR BEGINNER STILL? What should I avoid trying to do to much....

planing to get going again, want to stay lean but really want to hit that 300lbs bench and 400 squat....

thanks for your input both positive and negative in advance, your really the only link some of us have so I appreciate the responses.... learned so much from the site already...

thanks,

Killer

stimpy is offline New Member
    Damn, you made some huge progress. looks like you must have done something right.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i'll need to see a full on shot photo of the Mrs there, before i can give you the best advice

ajordana is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i'll need to see a full on shot photo of the Mrs there, before i can give you the best advice
    ^^^ this. without a full shot of the mrs. it is impossible to answer your question.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    30 min ago I would have seconded that^^^ But my Mrs just signed up on here so I gotta keep it quiet. LOL

i'll see what I can do, she is way out of my league so you should be impressed...lol

her is a pic of on vaca about 30 days before most recent pic..be nice she is stillmy wife....best thing ever happen to me...so keep it clean...lol

Name:	leslie and me 1a.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	118686

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1killer80 View Post
    i'll see what I can do, she is way out of my league so you should be impressed...lol
    thats brilliant, we like conformists on here, we give them the best advice ever

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    her is a pic of on vaca about 30 days before most recent pic..be nice she is stillmy wife....best thing ever happen to me...so keep it clean...lol

Name:	leslie and me 1a.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	118686
    she has pretty eyes
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

thats brilliant, we like conformists on here, we give them the best advice ever
    i wonder what else we can get him to do

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i wonder what else we can get him to do
    im sure we could think of something lol. i think if we saw some bikini pics we would dispense with Dorian like advice?

Blog Entries
    she has pretty eyes
    yeah, and a lovely face. lucky boy, killer!

eyes, huh.....lol...i'm not that gulible but I am eager to make friends and lern some stuff....she knows what I do nad supports me but doe snot want me to go crazy...so I go the experts for advice.....

next cycle
    easy idea
    just run some test prop 100mgs eod, then switch to enth or sust, cut with some eq or something stronger then nolva off 8-12 wks.

or since I have commited my diet and my morning s and have proved to myself i can be serious aobut this go bigger
    test prop 100mg eod
    tren acet 100mg eod
    anavar 50mg ed 1-6 wk
    masteron 50mg 6-12
    arimidex e2d
    nolva pct

i work out 5 days a week 5 am till 630-7am
    sunday is chest day and bi's, cardio, calves
    monday is legs and abs
    tuesday is back and tri
    wed, off, cardio sometimes
    thursday shoulders, abs and calves
    friday arms...
    sat off

i work hard to eat right and eat clean, no crap and saturday i cheat..eat heavy and often..carb up a little, no sweets or shit though
    i use my whey isolate pre and post, a clean higher calorie protein in midday and caseine at night....
    multivitamin, b-12, fish oil, folic acid and i take antibiotic from my dermatoligist that helps control sebum levels and acne...

am i prepared, am i missing something? you would know better then me

thanks again fellas

or since I have commited my diet and my morning s and have proved to myself i can be serious aobut this go bigger
    test prop 100mg eod
    tren acet 100mg eod
    anavar 50mg ed 1-6 wk
    masteron 50mg 6-12
    arimidex e2d
    nolva pct
    I wouldnt introduce that many new chemicals in 1 cycle
    test and tren alone is a very good cycle
    i would do clomid and nolva for pct
    get some hcg too for during

some more pics and ill finish the advice

Blog Entries
    eyes, huh.....lol...i'm not that gulible but I am eager to make friends and lern some stuff....she knows what I do nad supports me but doe snot want me to go crazy...so I go the experts for advice.....

next cycle
    easy idea
    just run some test prop 100mgs eod, then switch to enth or sust, cut with some eq or something stronger then nolva off 8-12 wks.

test prop 100mg eod
    tren acet 100mg eod
    anavar 50mg ed 1-6 wk
    masteron 50mg 6-12
    arimidex e2d
    nolva pct

i work out 5 days a week 5 am till 630-7am
    sunday is chest day and bi's, cardio, calves
    monday is legs and abs
    tuesday is back and tri
    wed, off, cardio sometimes
    thursday shoulders, abs and calves
    friday arms...
    sat off

i work hard to eat right and eat clean, no crap and saturday i cheat..eat heavy and often..carb up a little, no sweets or shit though
    i use my whey isolate pre and post, a clean higher calorie protein in midday and caseine at night....
    multivitamin, b-12, fish oil, folic acid and i take antibiotic from my dermatoligist that helps control sebum levels and acne...

am i prepared, am i missing something? you would know better then me

thanks again fellas
    well id only go with the test and anavar and/or poss tren, saying as its only your second cycle mate.

99.999% will tell you EQ is worthless and not worth wasting time and money on.

working out for 2hrs is overtraining unless at least one hour is cardio. my longest work out is still only 50mins
    Last edited by dec11; 12-10-2011 at 04:49 PM.

this is about my 6th cycle total just did the same thing with 3 months in between....

so i'm going to go

prop 100mgs eod
    Tren or anavar
    HCG ? need an explanation here? Human Chorioni gonadotropin? OTC stuff for cutting? just checking
    nolva and clomid to come off, that i get.

sound right?

thanks again.. I will make sure to post regularly results and side effects if any...

killer

HCG ? need an explanation here? Human Chorioni gonadotropin? OTC stuff for cutting? just checking

thanks again.. I will make sure to post regularly results and side effects if any...

killer
    Yes buy the name. But real HCG isnt over the counter. It does alot for your boys and will aid in recovering from the cycle.

Blog Entries
    this is about my 6th cycle total just did the same thing with 3 months in between....

so i'm going to go

prop 100mgs eod
    Tren or anavar

sound right?

killer
    HCG can keep your nuts up to speed throughout the cycle and can make recovery easier. 250ius e3d. what you mean by OTC cutting?

i mis-read, thought it was a 2nd cycle. go to the members section and start a cycle log, you can update your progress there with an audience.

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.TuPjN7LUPpA

agreed, i have a big stretch before and 10 min warm up and 30-40 min cardio so i'm only training about an hour....so my timming is good...

i think I have what i need and thanks agian for the input, this forum has bene great today...the educational forum was especially good i think i read for about 2 hours...

thanks again...

HCG can keep your nuts up to speed throughout the cycle and can make recovery easier. 250ius e3d. what you mean by OTC cutting?
    the hcg diet is the new big thing here Dec. So you can go into any drug store or food store and the sell some "hcg" weight loss supplement

Blog Entries
    the hcg diet is the new big thing here Dec. So you can go into any drug store or food store and the sell some "hcg" weight loss supplement
    oh i see, another supp company scam then? bastids will latch on to anything

oh i see, another supp company scam then? bastids will latch on to anything
    the real "hcg diet" puts you on real hcg injections with a prescription. Thats the new clinic thing. But its an extremely low calorie diet. So of course people loss weight.

Then there is the 30 different supplement company otc scams. With HCG sprays and pills and crap

Blog Entries
    the real "hcg diet" puts you on real hcg injections with a prescription. Thats the new clinic thing. But its an extremely low calorie diet. So of course people loss weight.

Then there is the 30 different supplement company otc scams. With HCG sprays and pills and crap
    yeah had heard of the diet being promoted by clinics before and agree with you that the drastic diet would be the main key. didnt know about the supp BS though

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member

This is huge around my area, for people who are over weight. And yes the diet is about 500-800 calories and no working out AT ALL...you can go for a walk...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1killer80- good luck man, and a major change from when you were on your honeymoon...keep it up

thanks gearbox, i'll do my best going to start a thread like dec11 suggested, should be a good idea and knowing you guys are kind of watching will be another form of motivation.....soon you'll be asking me for advice...lol

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100

so i'm going to go

prop 100mgs eod
    Tren or anavar

sound right?

killer
    HCG will absolutely nothing to make you lose weight,its all in the diet,even with the prescription stuff.HCG is used to keep your boys operating to make your recovery quicker,but you still need Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT.

Thread Information