41lastchance is offline New Member

Will genetics beat me ?

Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place.
    I'm probably a good while away from my first cycle, and to be honest I'm using site to ensure that I am optimizing my diet , gym work etc and learning as much as possible as regards to the pros and cons of cycling before considering my first cycle.
    Iam naturally your steriotypical big skinny guy and have spent most of my adult life at about 145 lbs ( 5 11 - 6ft ). Started using gym about one year ago, but only got serious 4 months or so ago. Since then I have increased to approx 175 lbs. Initially I was making gains of 1 - 2 lbs per week, which was very encouraging. This however has slowed considerably and Iam beggining to wonder if my genetics will inhibit my growth.
    Sorted my diet comparitively speaking ( used to live on high energy foods like redbull and chocolate ). Iam however aware that compared to most of you guys I could prob still eat more ( remember spent life as 145 lb weakling )
    diet currently:
    6.30 porridge and bannana
    10.00 chicken and rice , apple , yogurt , low calorie snack bar
    12.00 chicken and rice (different flavour) , banana
    2.30 protein drink ( usn anabolic muscle fuel)
    5.00 smoothie , yogurt, 2 pieces fruit , handfull almonds
    7.00 usually 4 fresh egg omlette with veg ( have chickens )
    9.00 after gym whey protein
    Whilst this may not seem a lot to you guys, this is considerably more than I have ever eaten.
    Gym usually 5 times per week.
    Researching with a view to doing a 300 - 400 test e per week with nolva pct to follow.
    Problem is natural gains now slowing considerably, which is both discouraging and has provoked a desire to start a cycle too soon.I have by far the least impressive physique I have seen on the site but would appreciate some feedback as regards to progress and whether I am expecting too much too soon.
    Being a natural big skinny guy I would appreciate some diplomacy as This has taken a lot of balls.
    Have a pic from 4 months ago. also one from a few weeks ago.
    4 month ago pic was a drunken night when it was decided a good idea to shave my chest, so large white cross is shaving foam and not a weird religous symbol (only one I have, never really had much cause to take topless pics ) and current pic still very unimpressive.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	julywee.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	118684Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Novemberwee.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	118685

Vodka bottle a sybol of previous lifestyle
    So back to original question : Will my genetics beat me and am I destined never to be big
    Cheers 41

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well congratulations on your results so far.
    At some point genetics will limit you. Your not there yet dont worry
    The more you gain the more you got to keep changing things to. So your diet needs to increase also.
    So the changes you made so far got you to your 175. If you want to keep going you need to keep adjusting to your new goals.
    Your best bet is like you said to keep learning.
    I would post a similiar thread in the nutrition section. There are very good guys that can help you with that so you can keep getting results

Also remember things take time. You made huge changes in 4 months but you arent going to keep that pace up. It takes time. Or we would all be perfect in a year
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

41lastchance is offline New Member
    Thanks gixxer for the encouragement, how long do you reckon I should continue nat ?

Thread Information