broseidon is offline New Member

Newbie with a few questions!

okay, so Ive done my research and have concluded that i will do a cycle of 12 weeks with 400 mg test-E injections every 3.5 days, with 20 mg D-bol per day for the first 4 weeks. I will also take 10mg of nolva daily to minimize unwanted side effects. Now, will i need to pct with low doses such as these? and would any of you more experienced users suggest any changes to my first cycle? I meet my macros daily and have a pretty solid training regimine in place and I really think doing this cycle will help me meet my goals.

thanks guys

DanB is offline Banned
    first off we need ur stats so we can give appropiate advice

6'3
    200 pounds
    around 13 percent bf

DanB is offline Banned
    age? training exp?

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age?

im 20 years old and ive been training since i was about 15 years old, but only really started to figure out what works and what doest about a year and a half ago.

DanB is offline Banned
    you realise your body hasnt fully developed yet and if you cycle now you risk causing irreversible damage and in years to come suffer low test(cant get it up,lethargic,depression)?

DanB is offline Banned
    this says it better than i ever could
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

im sure my my body is done growing, and at low doses such as these what are the probability of these risks? And how will taking gear later, instead of now cause me to suffer low test?

Read the link DanB just supplied for you. You're endocrine system is still developing, and you don't want to mess it up as aas can cause irreversable damage. Just read the link.

DanB is offline Banned
    may be done growing, but dosnt mean your hpta (hormones) are finished developing, 400mg test every 3.5 days arent low doses, these are higher than some experienced users will run, the probability of these risks are different for everyone but do you really want to risk something now and have to suffer for rest of life when you can still grow naturally? taking gear later has less chances because your body is fully developed. . .did you even read the page in the link?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by broseidon View Post
    im sure my my body is done growing, and at low doses such as these what are the probability of these risks? And how will taking gear later, instead of now cause me to suffer low test?
    How r u SURE ur done growing? Wut test(s) hav u had done that tell u ur done growing? Ur HPTA (hormone system) is still not fully developed @ ur age, so cycling now significantly increases the risk of doing potentially irreversible damage 2 ur undeveloped Endocrine & HPTA.
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 12-10-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    may be done growing, but dosnt mean your hpta (hormones) are finished developing, 400mg test every 3.5 days arent low doses, these are higher than some experienced users will run, the probability of these risks are different for everyone but do you really want to risk something now and have to suffer for rest of life when you can still grow naturally? taking gear later has less chances because your body is fully developed. . .did you even read the page in the link?
    I did, and it's saved as a favorite for future threads like this. Just wanted to let you know you're efforts weren't in vain. LOL

I see, ive looked at the link and I guess I should take some time to make sure my endocrine system is ready for gear. thanks guys!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by broseidon View Post
    I see, ive looked at the link and I guess I should take some time to make sure my endocrine system is ready for gear. thanks guys!
    Wise decision. If u need help with a good mass building diet & training regime, we can help with that too bro. Just cuz ur not ready 4 steroids , doesn't mean u cant mak some serious gains.

Thread Information