mdeniswellness is offline New Member

superdrol and calories

I am 6'0 195 lbs at about 13% bodyfat. I'm starting a superdeol cycle shortly and want to make sure my diet is going to be sufficient for lean gains. My maintenance calories are at about 3300. If I eat at 3600 calores (very clean, very strict) will I see sufficient gains during a 3-4 week cycle? I don't expect (nor do I want) gains of 10 lbs or more. I'm looking to pack on another 5 lean lbs of mass to 10 at the most. Thanks

Not sure if this info helps but the first day ill be taling 15 mg, then the remainder of the first weel I will take 20 mg and weeks 2-4 I will take 30 mg. Orally. Thanks

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdeniswellness
    Not sure if this info helps but the first day ill be taling 15 mg, then the remainder of the first weel I will take 20 mg and weeks 2-4 I will take 30 mg. Orally. Thanks
    How old are you?

26. I have been an athlete my entire life and i have a strong educational foundation in nutrition. I just want to know if the approach will bring the gains im looking for

Over 2000 people viewing and not one opinion on this?

Roidhouse is offline New Member
    Do you use Inject oder Oral Superdrol?

Quote Originally Posted by mdeniswellness View Post
    Oral

guitario is offline Associate Member
    The short answer is yes you'll gain 5lbs. The long answer would be debating how much of this is muscle vs water vs fat.

Roidhouse is offline New Member
    I used Methasterogen 40 (UHP) and gained 4 Kilos.

Quote Originally Posted by guitario View Post
    The short answer is yes you'll gain 5lbs. The long answer would be debating how much of this is muscle vs water vs fat.
    Would you suggest upping the caloric intake? Just to fill any margin of error and ensure i get that lean mass? When i say i eat clean i mean i eat CLEAN. I am very very strict and ive gotten very good results my whole life from natural bodybuilding because of it. But now im trying this to see how i like it before a comp in april.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Dude pro hormones are pice of crap. I suggest a real cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by rippedfromabove View Post
    If you cant provide any advice pertaining to my question, please take your comments elsewhere. You aren't helping

guitario is offline Associate Member
    I believe superdrol is a designer steroid and not a prohormone. That being said, not much info on it at all. Being a steroid it will have an effect but there isnt enough info on it to know exactly what to expect. It will almost certainly shut you down pretty hard and it will be fairly toxic. That's all i can say really.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedfromabove View Post
    Superdrol is not a prohormone. It's an actual steroid . And I would suggest a cycle of injectable testosterone rather than this though.

Quote Originally Posted by mdeniswellness View Post
    Would you suggest upping the caloric intake? Just to fill any margin of error and ensure i get that lean mass? When i say i eat clean i mean i eat CLEAN. I am very very strict and ive gotten very good results my whole life from natural bodybuilding because of it. But now im trying this to see how i like it before a comp in april.
    I think at least 500 over maintenance should be fine calorically. What does your protein intake look like? And how do you train? Most likely, you're going to lose almost everything you gain from this rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by guitario View Post
    I believe superdrol is a designer steroid and not a prohormone. That being said, not much info on it at all. Being a steroid it will have an effect but there isnt enough info on it to know exactly what to expect. It will almost certainly shut you down pretty hard and it will be fairly toxic. That's all i can say really.
    My experiences with SD is I got better gains from it than I got from dbol . It also gave me the worst back pumps I've ever had in my life. It completely shut me down. It can mess up your liver pretty bad. This came from the pro wrestler, CW Anderson's wiki:

Anderson was hospitalized in 2005 after a supplement named Superdrol gave him jaundice and caused his liver to stop functioning. He returned to the ring after several months, during which he lost 40 lb (18 kg) in weight.[6]

I've also tried to run this stuff as a kickstart to a test/deca a cycle as a substitute for dbol (which I had on hand, I just wanted to see if it'd work better). I ended up after a few days stopping the SD due to unbareable headaches (which I think were BP caused).

The other thing I noticed was my blood pressure on SD could easily go above 150 while just sitting up and I normally have good blood pressure.

OP, I really suggest you reconsider doing this and look to running a test only cycle.

Razor is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Pro Anabolics;5831880]The biggest steroids supplier in Singapore is here. We offer top quality roids at low price.

WOW really? How did that get through? Someone needs to edit that and go by by.

Thread Information