Furious.George is offline New Member

Cytomel: don't feel a thing.

I'm on week six starting tomorrow. I started at 25mcg and increased by 25mcg every week so that in week 6 I'll be at 150.

I was under the impression that this would cause me some nasty side-effects. Other than some trouble staying asleep, which could be from the clen or GH, I don't notice a thing.

I have been losing slightly over a pound per week, which is less than I expected, but I can't complain because I haven't been as good as I should have about doing more cardio and improving my diet.

I don't think it's fake. Why would anyone counterfeit such a cheap med? I'm not complaining, just surprised.

I can always tell when I take clen. My hands shake noticeably to others and I shiver. As far as clen goes, it's still a cakewalk compared to OxyElite Pro, which I took for a week before starting the clen/T3, and would literally cause me to sweat through my shirt while doing the most menial task.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my observations.
    Last edited by Furious.George; 12-12-2011 at 12:34 AM. Reason: misspelling

You taking 25mcg each day or 25mcg per week?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    The only side effect I get from t3 is extra sweat.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hate T3, seem to be extra sensitive to it, even 25mcg a day will noticably raise my appetite which makes it almost impossible to use to cut. If i use anymore tha that, strength and endurance go down considerably and if i take too much all i can do is freaking sleep non stop, fatigue as if i was dieing from some horrible disease.

Furious.George is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You taking 25mcg each day or 25mcg per week?
    To be clear: I started with 25mcg/day, and I increased it by 25mcg per week. So, now that I'm in week six I'm up to 150mcg/day.

I'll spend the next 14 days tapering back down.

Thread Information