ibz
    ibz is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

new cycle test E + Anavar need advice !!

any sugestion how i should run my anavar & tets e for my cyle :

i did 3 week of anavar & did not get the rusult i was looking for so i stop after 3 week & order test E to mix with !
    i have to say the anavar reduce my BF but did not gain much weight prob 5 pound in the 1st 2 week but then only strenght ...
    i was taking 40mg 2x day i did it because oral was a lot more convinient for me since i have a very busy work schedule with mix hours...

my stat is

38 yr old
    175 lb
    5 foot 6
    bf apx 11%
    Cycle history: sustanon in 2002 1 cycle ( great result)
    any suggestion how i should run my anavar & tets e for my cyle :

PCT ?
    sould i take:
    Clomid 100/100/50/50 or
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

*********i have 8 week before i leave for cancun so want to do a 8 week cycle*** i need quick result*****

** this what i have in mind:

Cycle
    Weeks 1-4 250mg Test E (Monday morning)
    Weeks 4-8 - 500mg Test E (Monday AM & Thursday PM)
    Weeks 5-8 anavar 40mg (20mg morning-20mg night)

PCT
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    or Nolva 40/40/20/20

let me know if my cycle make sense & if i miss out anything !!
    Last edited by ibz; 12-12-2011 at 07:18 AM.

You won't gain much weight with Anavar . You'll get stronger. If you want to do an 8 week cycle do Test Prop not Test E. Prop's a shorter ester and will work faster. PCT with both Nolvadex and Clomid. Your doses for both looks ok. Don't change the dose of Test just take the same amount for 8 weeks. Changing the dose off sets the endogenous level of Test in your body and you'll be more prone to sides.

ibz
    Blog Entries
    Hey thanks scotchguard2 since i am familiar with sustanon & really liked the pvs result i think i will go with sustanon again instead of test and will stck with same dosage for ally cycle as you recomend

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    sustanon is test, just a blend of the different esters. Your short run with Anavar is actually decent results. To lean up and gain 5lbs of muscle is pretty good.

If you are going to use Sust, try and inject 3 times per week to make use of the shorter esters more effectively. If you only pin twice a week, you are wasting the 20-35% that is the shorter ester tests.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I would reverse the dosages with the test. 500mg first 4 weeks kinda like a front load of sorts then 250mg last 4 weeks to help with bloat and Inject at least 3 times a week like knock out power suggests. If you can, run the var a few weeks longer. Great diet and cardio is going to be the kicker

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck to you bro...

ibz
    Blog Entries
    Hey thanks guy i got a bottle of 10ml of sustanon 250 today & was able to my 1st injection 1cc as i was told to do by my source said i should be good for 9 more pins. is the dosage enough at 2cc a week ???? or its should be more??
    Last edited by ibz; 12-12-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Thread Information